Cats and Dogs should not be spayed or neutered!

by IMHO 60 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

I would imagine that 400,000+ little kittens fed quite a few bison, bear, cougars and snakes.

Bison? LOL

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Still Thinking - LOL~! Yes. I purposefully said 'bison'. Picking up on that point in American history before men interfered. That time when the bison ran free, and so did the 'in tact' cats. Maybe I should have said buffalo?

-Aude.

• ziddina
    ziddina

You guys forgot wolves, coyotes and foxes!!!

Some of which are preying upon homeless cats to this day... Or cats with careless owners...

Speaking of which, I'd better go check on my brats.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The animal shelter here requires spaying/neutering for all their adoption animals. The charge for the operation is part of the adoption fee, just like the rabies vaccination.

Edited to add...

If you think this would put them out of business, guess again. Though this policy has been in effect for a long time, the animal shelter remains filled to capacity from the unwanted litters of intact animals.

• Diest
    Diest

IMHO,

Be careful or Bob Barker will come for you next!

"Always have your pets spayed or neutered."

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

We domesticat them alright lol.

• Glander
    Glander

Bison/buffalo are herbacious grazers, not carnivores. Humans do eat pussy, as in many asian countries and decadent societies that don't love 'hova...

Nothing worse, or sadder than having a bunch of feral cats in the neighborhood. They starve, breed and mess up pet cats that get taken to a vet for a runny nose.

IMHO - You threw down the gauntlet to start this thread. Are you not going to say wherefrom you come?

• jgnat
    jgnat

What goads me more than anything is the refusal to interact. Troll.

http://youtu.be/Yz7FFlFy8eM

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ruh Roh, ya done pissed jgnat off. Tsk Tsk.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thank you, Gander. I was trying to be clever but failed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit