Cats and Dogs should not be spayed or neutered!

by IMHO 60 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

AudeSapere....cat planning its revenge for years of being eaten by bison...LOL

• still thinking
  • cedars
    cedars

My armpit has been violated twice today already, and it isn't even lunch yet.

Things are getting desperate.

Cedars

• IMHO
    IMHO

Ok, I'll make another comment.

People don't keep cats. Cats stay because it's advantageous for them to do so.

They will soon leave if they feel like it and other than making it a prisoner in your home you'd have no say in the matter.

Why do people get so emotional about cats being killed. They are animals. Those same people would quite happily kill a mouse and not be bothered if "their" cat kills one.

I love all animals, you can't have one rule for "pets" and another for all the others. Or should we go round fixing all the rabbits, or take them into our homes lest they be eaten by another animal, or God forbid a human.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

OK, I'll make another comment.

How condescending of you. You started the thread! LOL

I love all animals, you can't have one rule for "pets" and another for all the others.

People can and do have all sorts of arbitrary rules that govern their lives and behaviour. They are funny like that. You telling people they can't ain't going to stop them.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Cats at least should be spayed as to stop this from happening.

Obviously this cat hasn't seen video 22 concerning masturbation.

Where are the elders ? Where are the elders ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gB3Czv0vbw

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Don't forget Pythons! They love eating cats.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I see you haven't addressed the very practical implications of having an unneutered cat in your home.

Here's another arbitrary rule that my teenage son and I had a lively debate about. He said all people, children included, should have the same rights and freedoms. Why should they wait until they are eighteen to have a full say in their affairs? I gave my son the following scenario. You saw a toddler toddling towards the road. Would you stop him? "Of course," my son said. "Even if you are infringing on his freedom?" I asked, "Even if he cries?" The very next day we were in that situation. A toddler was toddling on the grassy verge, and my son played "blocker", keeping the bitty thing from heading for the road. I couldn't hide my grin.

I have a very important rule regarding wild animals. I do not approach them and I leave them alone. The same does not go for pets. Why is that? For their long association with man, they have discarded mistrust. Is it right that I not take due care and attention with my pets for their comfort, since for generations, their species decided to trust me?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Cat and dogs should be considered neutered or spayed for the simple reason that if they mate openly in a uncontrolled environment,

they create litters most of which will have to be out down for a lack of people wanting them.

Simple logic.

Talk about loving animals, think about that.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

And all those unwanted kittens and puppies would be sent to the pound and then we'd get yet MORE photos of abandoned kitties and doggies posted on animal lovers' facebook pages.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit