How Do The Two Masturbation Guys Feel?

by RayPublisher 44 Replies latest social humour

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Question:

I just watched the video. Its kind of embarrassing just to watch it. I could only imagine what it must feel like for the actors.

At any rate, the second fellow that comes on (the screen), after doing the ASL for male masturbation, he does a symbol involving two fingers making a downward motion. Is this signing for female masturbation?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    RubaDub: your last comment had me in fits of laughter.

RazorBlade ...

I can only imagine what the video for avoiding anal sex would be:

The smaller guy who makes the good faces, bending over, rocking back and forth, holding his butt, looking at the camera and making that look of pain on his face with his mouth wide open.

Hope you got the visual.

Rub a Dub

• steve2
    steve2

If the smaller - and cuter - guy ever wanted a good paying daytime job, he could make it big with his facial expressions alone over at xxx-rated Stallion Studios.

The teasing way he simulates masturbation whilst well-suited provides a good starting place, progressing to....well let's wait until he's signed up before we explore more progressive scenarios....

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If the smaller - and cuter - guy ever wanted a good paying daytime job, he could make it big with his facial expressions alone over at xxx-rated Stallion Studios.

You have to admit, he has mastered that stroke.

Rub a Dub

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I'm sure they feel relieved. But in a day your two ... well, you know how it is.

00Dad - LOL!!!

I've been wondering the same thing. But as someone else mentioned, they're probably well insulated from the reality. Still, I'm sure some worldly relative will let them know about it.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit