How Do The Two Masturbation Guys Feel?

by RayPublisher 44 Replies latest social humour

• man oh man
    man oh man

(Ephesians 5:3, 4) 3 Let fornication and uncleanness of every sort or greediness not even be mentioned among YOU, just as it befits holy people; 4 neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor obscene jesting , things which are not becoming, but rather the giving of thanks. . .

They should learn what the Bible really teaches and avoid future stupidity! lol

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

If only it said Gesturing instead of jesting....

either way, Jehovah is doing a facepalm at his organization's stupidity.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

As with any other viral video it all goes in our short-term memory. Either one of these two guys could walk up to you in the street and shake your hand three weeks from now, you would not recognize them unless someone mentioned it.

• cedars
    cedars

Either one of these two guys could walk up to you in the street and shake your hand

Not without me wondering what else he's been shaking...

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

2. The dark-haired bloke looks like Ed Milliband

Oi I said that already.

And steve2 you're old enough to be his father.

Didn't they have wedding rings on?

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

...relieved from their urges. At least I hope so.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"Oi I said that already. "

I merely report ...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

They must feel like a couple of jerk-offs.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I can only imagine the look on their faces if they ever find out that they are on youtube. However they may not care since they obviously knew this was going on a public website anyway....would be awesome if someone here knew them somehow, and could let us know their reaction.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

If I was one of them, this would be the perfect moment to get out and to start a career as comedian or to go onto talk shows, or to make a movie or something. They could both look at some serious cash here.

Heck, some people on Youtube want to get jerked off by them. Anything open and possible now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit