How Do The Two Masturbation Guys Feel?

by RayPublisher 44 Replies latest social humour

• steve2
    steve2

It is unbelievable that, in 2012, any brain-celled individual would appear in front of a camera simulating masturbating and NOT think it could go viral. Duh!

America - a land over-populated by well-fed, irritating people who make stupid, stupid decisions then cry like babies when the consequences come home to roost.

These two otherwise good looking dudes may never be the same again. Good.

It serves as a warning that when you openly simulate on video playing with your (still covered) genitals, it could spill over into and onto something else (okay, pun intended) .

• sd-7
    sd-7

poppers, that kid actually looks pretty bada--, though his footwork clearly needs some refining.

As for the video this thread is about, he'll never know. Trust me, he's well insulated from the Internet if he qualified to be used in this video.

--sd-7

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

They probably are very popular with the sisters........and getting invited to lots of JW parties....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Notice how in this thread they are "the masturbation guys".....reminds me of that poor Falcon Heene kid who will forever be known as "Balloon Boy".

• laverite
    laverite

Quite right, Leo. There's got to be something better to call them. I can't think of anything good though. All I came up with were the Wanking Witness(es) or the Jacking Jehovahs.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

RubaDub: your last comment had me in fits of laughter.

The two men in the videos obviously now will live on in infamy.

There's no doubt some 'previous' experience was beneficial in the creation of this wonderful 'viral' video.

• smiddy
    smiddy

sd-7

I guarantee their will be someone or ( 2 ) who will delight in making sure they become aware how widespread this video has become on the net.It`s just human nature.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2
    They probably are very popular with the sisters........and getting invited to lots of JW parties....

I hope not. I was kind of hoping the dark-haired dude swings in a different direction. I'd be willing to pretend I was deaf just to get him to demonstrate to me what I shouldn't be doing. He could take his own sweet time - I would be in absolutely no rush.

"Now, brother, what was it you were trying to tell me not to do? I can't quite understand what you're doing with your hands. You might have to use a prop....."

• cedars
    cedars

I would love to be a fly on the wall when someone shows those guys the GIFS and YouTube videos.

I'm sure they'll discover these eventually.

The question is, will the penny drop? Will they realize that they've been used as the "Watchtower's bitches"?

Cedars

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I showed the video to some members of my family (never were JWs or had any contact with JWs). Their reactions:

1. Laughter

2. The dark-haired bloke looks like Ed Milliband (I think he looks like the guy from 'Friends')

3. It couldn't possibly be an OFFICIAL JW publication, it must be someone taking the pee - no religious group would publish this, would they?

4. Do they REALLY teach this?

5. Is this REALLY taught to JW children?

Suffice to say that there will be some interesting conversations (rather than the usual polite 'not interested - go away') if and when JWs call at their doors!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit