Cowboys Beat Giants 24/17

by yknot 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I don't believe that game was a reflection on the Packers, as much as the 49ers really are a threat this year.

I'll give you that. The Niners are my preseason SB pick, along with the Ravens. It wasn't a horrible loss. Still, it was pretty discouraging to see that the Packers defense hasn't improved at all since last year.

Packers should breeze through Chicago next week.

I don't know about breeze. The Bears will be tough this year, especially with the addition of Brandon Marshall. How far they go will depend on whether or not they can keep Jay Cutler upright. They were 6-3 last year before he went down.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

BTTT, in case there's any Bears fans lurking :)

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I missed the game last night. Heard that GB defense was on point. I like Cutler too, but heard they gave him a fit.

BTTT, in case there's any Bears fans lurking :)

Wasn't there a pretty lil lady from Chicago who used to post here? She had her picture as an avatar. Her smile was addictive. I imagine she wasn't smiling last night.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Props to you miz! You called that game dead on

• elderelite
    elderelite

Skin may not have won but i am impressed as impressed can be with my new boy RG3!!!!!

And......How bout them cowboys!!!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Theres gonna be some fines and suspensions after the dust settles from this Pats/Ravens game.

wsup with the Redskins EE? Can believe Steelers lost.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

btw I like Chris Collinsworth. If COs were more like him I'd buy them lunch insteas of dicken them off.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol well the skins finally get a decent QB, in fact a hellofa qb from the looks of it, and the damn defense falls apart.... Oh well always next year :P

• elderelite
    elderelite

And the refs are killin me. The game is turning into an mma match.... Seriously , pay the regulars and lets get the game back

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Tom Brady da gawd! I swear he's like a surgeon. Greatest QB ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit