Cowboys Beat Giants 24/17

by yknot 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• elderelite
    elderelite

Hemp, by that standard i could 'argue' hitler was just misguided :P

• harleybear
    harleybear

Since all my family (fathers side) were born in Texas I naturally am a Cowboys fan but my native state is Colorado. Go Bronco's. I miss Tebo he was soooooo cool and cute as a tick on a hound dogs ass but......Go Manning. Orange and Blue Forever

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I miss Tebo he was soooooo cool and cute as a tick on a hound dogs ass but......Go Manning. Orange and Blue Forever

I live in Dallas but have a mountain cabin not too far from Denver so I also support both teams. Except when they play each other, and then it is Dallas.

John Elway has pissed off a lot of Bronco fans with his dislike and shabby treatment of Tebow. Maybe he can get a season or two out of old Manning if he is lucky - we shall see.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Bump, cause TO makes me smile :-)

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Ha! EE.

Can we treat this thread as the official NFL thread for the year? If so, the Patriots have a running game. BE VERY AFRAID.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol its not my thread but that works for me:-)

I think the pats can hang with anyone, running game or not. The running game is just one more threat they didnt need... I respect the hell outta how new england goes about things and hole the skins are moving in that direction

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol its not my thread but that works for me:-)

I think the pats can hang with anyone, running game or not. The running game is just one more threat they didnt need... I respect the hell outta how new england goes about things and hole the skins are moving in that direction

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Can we treat this thread as the official NFL thread for the year?

It depends on whether or not the Packers can bounce back against the Bears. If not we'll have to make sure this thread stay buried

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

LOL Keyser. I don't believe that game was a reflection on the Packers, as much as the 49ers really are a threat this year. Hell, they were a threat last year, but they might be THEE squad this year. I can see them taking the NFC. Packers should breeze through Chicago next week.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Breeze? Lol... Breese had his own issues with the capitol defense ;)

Bears are tough. I dont know about them breezing through. The bears have a good looking offense this year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit