Cowboys Beat Giants 24/17

by yknot 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• yknot
    yknot

Praise be to the football gods!!!!!

Giggles *somebody* owes me a congratulations....

• tec
    tec

I was recording the game to watch WITH the hubby (and me betting on Dallas, him on the Giants)

WAy to announce the winner... I couldn't even NOT look fast enough!

LOL

(but still yay... I won't tell the hubby when we watch it)

Peace,

tammy

• talesin
    talesin

I football.

also the Buffalo Bills,, which is a losing proposition .......... lmao!

Gurl, I just watched North Dallas Forty, for the nth time last weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I lurvs that movie,, it is the *best* sports movie ever made.

I bet you are surprised by this comment! Who knew, huh? that I am an American football junkie ...

xo

tal

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Been a Cowboy fan all my life! Happy night!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Don't worry, even if the Cowboys make the playoffs they will lose in the first round. They do have Tony Romo after all.

• yknot
    yknot

oy....

(admittedly the only thing I like about Romo is his wife....)

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yea yea.... Congrats :P

Upside for me (a die hard skins fan) is that i have miles austin on my fantasy team :D 14 points!

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

I am a STEELER Fan - Black and Gold baby

• rocketman
    rocketman

I picked the Cowboys to win. I'm 1-0 on the season - time to quit while I'm ahead.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    Don't worry, even if the Cowboys make the playoffs they will lose in the first round. They do have Tony Romo after all.

When Romo's on point he's one of the best in the league, but when he's bad there's nobody worse. I'd love to see him get a ring one time as I like him. I've been a fan of him ever since he botched that snap some years back. I never felt more bad for a player on the field and for him to bounce back and be one of the best QBs in the league earned my respect.

On another note, the Giants may have lost the season opener, but they typically either play mediocre or suck throughout the season. I wouldn't want to go against them in the playoffs though. Granted, it's way to early to predict anything, but I'd be hesitant to poop on the Giants right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit