Cowboys Beat Giants 24/17

by yknot 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• elderelite
    elderelite

And as a skins fan i lol'd my ass off at that botched snap (and more so that some idiot coach has his qb holding for kicks, this is 21 centery) and then the classic TO crying 'that's my quarter back' has provided years and years of belly laughs :D

• botchtowersociety
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

EE, that was one of the most shocking moments of my life. Romo botching that snap was dang near up there with the planes flying into the buildings. It was just so unbelievable. How the hell do you botch the snap?!?!?!?

This never gets old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Oh yeah! And I won $200!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Rotfl!!!!!!! Thats soooo damn funny :D

• james_woods
    james_woods

The Dallas Cowboys have never gotten a fair call from the officials since Kennedy was killed in Dealy Plaza.

It looks like we have a very able new pass receiver!

Also the defense seems far better than in 2011.

We shall see...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol!!!! Thats the best you got james.... Never got a fair call? Only losers cry about the refs. All those false starts last night were totally legit... Your QB is a choker and your offensive line looked really bad overall... But the D did look solid, ware is a machine as a pass rusher and the boy's seemed to have found a new threat at reciever... Not bad overall... As long as you remember " thats my quarter back" :D

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Congrats Y-Not!! I don't have any Cowboys on either of my fantasy teams. I was afraid to take Witten, but I wish I would have. He looks like he's going to be healthy. (Probably because I didn't take him)

I started Victor Cruz in one league and Hakeem Nicks in the other. Complete flops!!! I got a total combined of 8 points......Its gonna be a looong year!

• dontplaceliterature
  • hemp lover
    hemp lover

I've never understood all the Tony Romo hate. He's a great quarterback, just look at the numbers year after year. He had maybe two bad games last year. It's not his fault he got stuck with an arrogant owner who thinks he knows how to GM, but instead has surrounded his star with mediocrity for the most part.

Isn't it amazing what a difference two good cornerbacks can make? I'm excited about this season.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit