Psychoanalyzing the Governing Body as a Collective Body by what they cause to be written in literature and private letters:

by frankiespeakin 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Personality Disorder Test Online:

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Personality Disorder Test

This test, sponsored by 4degreez.com, is meant to help determine whether or not you have a personality disorder. It is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool, but rather as a tool to give you insight into a potential disorder that may be having a negative impact on your life. If you believe you may be suffering from a personality disorder or any other disorder, you should ask your family doctor to recommend a therapist in your area to meet with.

In addition to this personality test we have psychology forums to discuss issues with other visitors.

First, what is a personality disorder?

A personality disorder is basically a set of traits that combine to negatively affect your life. They have a wide range of causes and some are easier to treat than others. This test is set up to look for the ten recongized personality disorders which are Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive.

Once again, this test is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool. Only a trained professional can properly diagnose a personality disorder.

Finally, be honest! This test is completely anonymous, so please be honest otherwise you will not get the proper results.

My results:

Your Personality Disorder Results:

DisorderRatingInformation
    Paranoid:Lowmore info | forum
    Schizoid:Moderatemore info | forum
    Schizotypal:Lowmore info | forum
    Antisocial:Lowmore info | forum
    Borderline:Lowmore info | forum
    Histrionic:Lowmore info | forum
    Narcissistic:Lowmore info | forum
    Avoidant:Lowmore info | forum
    Dependent:Lowmore info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive:Lowmore info | forum
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I took the test as a stand in for A. Morris imagining how he would answer the questions based on what I have heard him say in talks and this is the results:

Paranoid:Highmore info | forum
    Schizoid:Lowmore info | forum
    Schizotypal:Moderatemore info | forum
    Antisocial:Moderatemore info | forum
    Histrionic:Moderatemore info | forum
    Narcissistic:Very Highmore info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderatemore info | forum
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Frankie: I took the test as a stand in for A. Morris imagining how he would answer the questions based on what I have heard him say in talks

The problem is that you no doubt answered the questions from your perceptions of Morris, not his perceptions about himself.

Consider this question:

• Do other people accuse you of being manipulative?

We absolutely know that all the GB members are manipulative. The whole structure of the religion and its policies, practices and teachings are based on authoritarian control and manipulation, both mental and emotional.

But how would Morris know what others accuse him of? Do you think he reads what we write about him here? No, of course not. In fact, the rules--both written and unwritten--about not criticizing the organization and/or the elders, especially the FDS/GB, effectively insulate him from ever hearing such criticism.

I would be really surprised if he, or any of the GB members for that matter, would answer anything but an emphatic "No!" to this question.

It would be similar with these questions:

• Have others accused you of being arrogant?
    • Do other people accuse you of being self-centered?

That's the problem with manipulative, narcississtic people. They often believe they're acting in the best interests of those they abuse.

I took the test as a "Stand-in" for Morris answering as I imagine he would actually answer, not what I think about him:

Oubliette's take on A. Morris III's Personality Disorder Results:

Paranoid:Lowmore info | forum
    Histrionic:Lowmore info | forum
    Narcissistic:Lowmore info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive:Lowmore info | forum

Crazy people often don't know they're crazy. In fact, they often think they're the only sane one. It's a wonderful part of their delusion!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Oubliette's second take on A. Morris III's Personality Disorder Results:

Then I took the test a second time as a "Stand-in" for Morris, this time answering as I view him:

Paranoid:Very Highmore info | forum
    Schizoid:Moderatemore info | forum
    Schizotypal:Very Highmore info | forum
    Antisocial:Highmore info | forum
    Borderline:Moderatemore info | forum
    Histrionic:Very Highmore info | forum
    Narcissistic:Very Highmore info | forum
    Avoidant:Moderatemore info | forum
    Dependent:Highmore info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive:Highmore info | forum

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Oublie,

Very good point:

The problem is that you no doubt answered the questions from your perceptions of Morris, not his perceptions about himself.
    Consider this question:

Do other people accuse you of being manipulative?
    We absolutely know that all the GB members are manipulative. The whole structure of the religion and its policies, practices and teachings are based on authoritarian control and manipulation, both mental and emotional.
    But how would Morris know what others accuse him of? Do you think he reads what we write about him here? No, of course not. In fact, the rules--both written and unwritten--about not criticizing the organization and/or the elders, especially the FDS/GB, effectively insulate him from ever hearing such criticism.

I tried to anticipate this in answering the questions, I know it is crude and has the potetial to be very inaccurate more likely than not. I would welcome others to stand in for AM3 and see what they get maybe a mean average might be closer. BTW on answering the question:

Do other people accuse you of being manipulative?

I answered yes for AM3 because I reasoned he might be aware of some feeling that way even though no one among the R&F would never tell him to his face and he is surrounded by ass kissers.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BTW, Frankiespeakin, I really appreciate your many threads attempting to understand the psychology behind the lunacy of this religion and its leaders.

They are very interesting and often very insightful!

Keep up the good work.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I took the test again as a stand in for Stephen Lett of the famous "beware of strangers" talk, and this is what I got for a diagnosis:

Paranoid:Moderatemore info | forum
    Histrionic:Moderatemore info | forum
    Narcissistic:Highmore info | forum
    Dependent:Moderatemore info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderatemore info | forum

Listening to his beware of the voice of strangers talk I think he should have scored higher on being paranoid and not just moderate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnnKU4FyTVE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit