GRRRRRRRR! update for ya'll on my daughter.

by Aussie Oz 44 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Im sure this great "witness" will get the other children OUT as soon as they can.................

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm sure your ex wife has done more "anti-witnessing" than you can imagine.........

your other children are sure to follow.

this is better than any monetary reward.

• JAFO
    JAFO

The "other children" are not Oz's.. They're the children of the ex-wife and the arsehole 2nd husband..

Oz.. I'm so happy that my niece is now with you.. great news!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I don't know what the laws are where you are but in the U.S. clothes, make-up, jewerly would be considered personal effects. All she would have to do here is stand in front of the house and call the police saying her stepdad/mom won't let her get her things. The police would sort it out on the spot and make them let her enter and take all her personal effects for sure and any property that was not in dispute.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Auzie way to go! Congrats your ex saved you a lot of work!

Document, Document, Document.

A short CERTIFIED letter to the Step Father with a CC: family court Judge, to the local Police Chief, and Child protective services along the lines of :

"In followup to initial request on __ This is my 3rd request to have "______" undergarments returned. Frankly I am puzzled what perverse pleasure a __ yr old step father could derive in treasuring the underwear of a 15 yr old girl. I expect ALL personal garments and belongings as well as her personal college savings of $800 you took be returned to her within 7 days. My daughter "____" is UNCOMFORTABLE living with step father_______ and has moved in with me .

Thank You.

Auzzie OZ

P.S. Send a copy to the circuit overseer or branch. LOL!!

A letter like this WILL raise eybrows and be saved.!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit