Feel the Goddamned Love

by AK - Jeff 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• carla
    carla

The only good thing about this story Jeff is that you relayed it here and in turn people like me will repeat it! Just to show the true love of jw to the public.

• Scully
    Scully

Jeff,

How can that behaviour not make you want to go running back to the JWs? I don't get it.

Well, actually I do. It's kind of funny, in a pathetic sort of way, how it backfires on them - with you, your wife and any bystanders who are thinking "WTF??"

Sorry about your family's loss. Such as it is. When they have refused to be part of your life for almost a decade, it's kind of like all the mourning has happened already - they killed you guys off emotionally because of their stupid cult - and now you have to deal with the burial.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I know. You forget for a minute there are people that you have known for years that treat you like you are invisible when meeting. You forget because in RL, people greet one another and act like human beings for the most part. And then you run into a former JW relative/friend...then you remember..."oh yeah, I'm invisible."

It's frustrating and maddening...still.

May your MIL truly rest in peace.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I can understand your anger, AK_Jeff...

I swear, they act like bratty schoolchildren. "ooooh, he's got COOTIES! Better not talk to him, or they'll rub off on YOU TOO!!!"

Sheeeeesh.

• Sulla
    Sulla

"I'm sorry, did you just greet my wife and ignore me while I am standing here? How is it that you feel the right to do that?"

Then, get all in his grill and whatnot.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sorry for your loss.

Props to you for not doing what you had full right in doing. A better man than they will likely ever know.

Fuck 'em all.

• Sulla
    Sulla

As a side note, the lyric to "The Lion King" song, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," goes:

L'amour brille sous les etoiles (love sparkles under the stars). Thought you'd like to know.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Unbelievable the gall these people have. Bunch of users. Yes we are 'dead' in their eyes until they want something. It's disgusting. I used to avoid anywhere that I might run into these former 'friends' but as of late I can hardly wait and I hope it's in a very crowded place. I plan to quickly run up to them and say (loudly) Oh so & so it's so good to see you, how have you been. (while giving them a big hug) If nothing else they will look like complete a**holes to everyone around if they ignore me.-Leslie-

• flipper
    flipper

You painted it correctly Jeff, they are a$$holes. Sorry you had that treatment. Been treated that way myself in public places, and I'm considered only " inactive " for the last 9 years. We're here for ya bro

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Pity the brain washed fools................................................They worship a publishing company

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit