Lies Continue On New JW.org Sited . How Many Can You Spot?

by BlindersOff1 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper

It certainly IS a lie that they don't shun people who are inactive. I've been out for 9 years now and I've been shunned in an inactive state by my JW adult daughters this whole time AND by some of my JW siblings. The WT society creates and produces some of the worst lies and people capable of lying more than any other organization I know

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/tolerant-of-other-religions/

"We follow the Bible’s advice to “ respect everyone ”—regardless of their religious beliefs."

LIE - You can hardly call describing all other religions as "working with Satan" or being a "harlot" a sign of respect.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

http://www.jw.org/en/news/by-region/world/watchtower-awake-magazine/

"The Watchtower has a circulation larger than any other magazine in the world."

Not quite a lie. However, a magazine that is pushed for free into people's hands cannot be compared to a magazine that is sold to people that want to read it. If you had figures of % of Watchtower magazines get read, I would not be surprised if it turned out to be one of the lowest.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Blinders, I agree that you correct about not shunning people that voluntarily leave being a lie. My wife was never df, but simply because I was she instantly stopped being invited out by JWs, which is one of the things that woke her up to the religion.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is from the Article on Doomsday.

" Though the Scriptures give us but a glimpse of what lies ahead, they assure us that humanity is not doomed. The future will be glorious beyond our ability to comprehend."

LIE - The Watchtower teaching is that Humanity (the human race) is doomed. 7 billion are about to die. It will not die out completely, so they can claim they have not lied, but the message is deceptive. Futher, the future will not be "glorious beyond our ability to comprehend" for the 7 billion that have no future in Watchtower theology.

• fugue
    fugue

I concur. My wife and I had only been fading for about 6 months. All we had done was stop going in field service and stop attending meetings. We hadn't done ANYTHING contrary to wt teachings. My wife was walking down a sidewalk and came face to face with two "sisters" who had previously been our "good friends." These two sisters purposefully avoided making eye contact with my wife and ignored her as she said hello to them. It was a full and complete shun, and all we had done at that point was stop attending meetings.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

jwfacts said:

LIE - The Watchtower teaching is that Humanity (the human race) is doomed. 7 billion are about to die. It will not die out completely, so they can claim they have not lied, but the message is deceptive.

Well, maybe they should run a correction, using this graphic?

• flipper
    flipper

FUGUE- I'm sorry you and your wife received that treatment my friend. Please know and be aware that you have friends here who have been treated similarly. Been there myself as I stated. We are here for you as a support, O.K. ? Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you do not do what we say, he will slap your back hard.

Older men giving Scriptural help to someone

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There many, many lies and half Truths inside this religious organization supported mostly by BS propaganda.

Even their main core doctrines are subjected lies and unfaithful disrespectful bible interpretations.

The WTS has always been a publishing house first and a religion second.

In spite of that they brag and arrogantly boast about their circulation attributes, if you can call it that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit