Lies Continue On New JW.org Sited . How Many Can You Spot?

by BlindersOff1 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion?

Those who were baptized as Jehovah's Witnesses but no longer preach to others, perhaps even drifting away from association with fellow believers, are not shunned. In fact, we reach out to them and try to rekindle their spiritual interest.

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/shunning/

What a LIE . THEY MOST definitely DO SHUN people who are fading. Its happening to me right now. For the stated reason "drawing away from Jehovah's organization" by missing meetings .

What other lies can you spot.

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Check the terms of use "By downloading such materials from this site, visitors agree not to post these materials on any electronic network, redistribute them without written permission, or share these materials in exchange for money, even if no profit is involved. Site visitors may not modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of any of the content, in whole or in part."

Why can't be this the same for field service?

• cedars
    cedars

I like the FAQ "Do you feel that you are the only people who will be saved?"

The answer: "No."

They then explain how the only ones who will be saved are Jehovah's Witnesses, those who might become Jehovah's Witnesses before Armageddon, and maybe those who were nice people before Jehovah's Witnesses even existed. So really, the simple answer should have been............ "hell yes!"

Cedars

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/founder/

Lol, this one is hilarious. They write two paragraphs about the b0rg, CT Russell, etc...finally in the last sentence of the second paragraph they finally say as an afterthought-

"Since Jesus is the Founder of Christianity, we view him as the founder of our organization"

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion?

Damn right! JWs treat former members like the scum of the earth. To say otherwise is deceit!

• Sulla
    Sulla

Spotting lies there is a tough exercise. Try to find tiny little bits of truth, instead. It's like an Easter egg hunt! But, like, the world's toughest Easter egg hunt!

• elderelite
    elderelite

actually, that was VERY caryfully worded LIE. Think about it. They DO NOT shun people who simply stopped preaching and drifted away. Thats true. They do try to get them active again.

what it carefully avoided was the idea that they DO shun those who choose to leave over doctrinal differances or for other reasons... but its true that if you "fade" you arnt shunned.

Fuckin half truth telling sons of bitches.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

No they are telling the truth about shunning: I am an active JW and I do not shun d/f relatives! So does the majority of JWs. We simply do not care a damn s**t about what the GB says.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

elderelite sent you a PM

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

elderelite

From my point of view your statement is not accurate. THEY MOST definitely DO SHUN people who are fading. Its happening to me right now. For the stated reason "drawing away from Jehovah's organization" by missing meetings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit