God Changing Chosen Peoples

by eyes_opened 83 Replies latest jw friends

• MDS
    MDS

Circare,

Okay...lets' take Hosea 11:1,

How many fulfillments can we get out this scripture, prophecy. Is it limited to one or more than one. Let's see.

It says:

"When Israel was a boy, then I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son."

How many fulfillments do you think we can realize from this particular verse?

One, or more than one? Which?

MDS

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Thinker,

You said: If I am one of God's children, then why can't I have a one-on-one relationship with Him?

Why the 'if?' Have you reached a place in your life where none of your sins are counted against you by God? If so, then you should know that you are a 'child of God' and you already have a one-on-one relationship with him. If not, then you need a mediator in order to approach God and be heard by him. And, of course, a mediator means that a covenant is in existence of which you must be a party.

Or, am I misreading you?

bjc

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Thinker,

You said: If I am one of God's children, then why can't I have a one-on-one relationship with Him?

Why the 'if?" Are you in the position where none of you sins are counted against you by God? If so, then you are already one of God's children and you have a one-on-one relationship. But if not, then you need a mediator to intercede with God for you. And of course a mediator means a covenant is in existence and you must be a party to it. Is this the case?

Or am I misreading you?

bjc

• thinker
    thinker

BJC,
    You seem to assume that I'm a JW. I'm not, never have been. The "if" was for others benefit. I KNOW I'm a child of God and DO have a one-on-one relationship with him, no mediator needed.

Thanks for your concern.
    ps. Does the "2012" in your name refer to the Mayan calendar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit