What's Your Sign

by MrMoe 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Let me know your reading, I've had this done a few times before by trusted friends very knowledgable in the subject, be good to see if you find the same alignment

Peace, lots of it

Mark

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

15 February 1969, at 12:30 pm. Born in Newmarket, England.

Expatbrit

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Hi,

I am a Taurus.
    Born April 27th, 1966 in
    Houston Texas at 1:04 am

My email is open.
    Thanks

Ranchette

• LB
    LB

Sadly, this has been my sign all too long

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

Aries.
    Birthday March 28th

LOL@LB.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Expat-You were born exactly one day after my brother. He was a Valentine's baby. And the only reason I state this is because, dammit, you're younger than me!

September 23, 1967 Libra
    Don't know the time yet though, darn it.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Hey, I don't really know anything about strology (I kinda like the sexual overtones of being a RAM) but I find it very interesting to see other's birtdays. So for the record, here's mine.

April 18, 1964

Houston, Texas (USA of course)

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

MARCH 8 pisces here!

all you other pisces please come lets unite...

ps,,yes, i have been drinking heavily tonight

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

November 26, 1956, in Kittery, Maine. Don't know what time, probably late, as usual!

Sagittarius......

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I noticed that several posters listed the time in addition to thier birth date. Is this important? If it is, doesn't the time zone (EST, CST, GMT or GMT-6) count?

Thirdson

PS When I was a dub and people asked what sign I was born under I used to say my sign was "Oxygen in use - No Smoking". Unfortunately, that was a lie as I was born at home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit