What's Your Sign

by MrMoe 41 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

gwen! i dont have kids . i was serious, it's some wicken belief or something.. if a scorpio mother produces a scorpio daughter who has her own scorpio daughter, then she will be a witch..or something like that weirdness

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

It's spelled "wiccan" Your daughter's going to hate you.. :(

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

HEYA! Sorry, I forgot to mention I also need birth city. Please e-mail me if you want you chart because in order to do it I will need to e-mail it all anyhow.

[email protected]

Somebody - Ok, you want to know zodiac stuff Somebody? It is long and envolved. Best perhaps if we e-mail back and forth, make it wasier then you can ask specific questions.

Ok now the basics. Sometimes we are not exactally like our Sun Sign. Why? Because we were born under other planets silly! Normally Aquarius is not very emotional AT ALL, but my Moon sign (this rules your emotions) is under Pisces, which is the most emotional sensitive sign of them all. SOOOOOOO I am an emotional Aquarius.

Anyhow, if any of you want your charts done, e-mail me. I have the software to do it with.

Kisses

Amanda

• Englishman
    Englishman

Us Cancerian's don't believe in astrology.

Englishman.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm feces.

Slipnslidemaster: "Bless your little Irish heart and every other little Irish part.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Libra. I intend to get my chart done sometime soon-as soon as I locate my birth certificate(I know its here SOMEWHERE LOL) and can give the correct time of birth.

Boozy

• Francois
    Francois

I'll bite:

Sun - Pisces
    Moon - Pisces
    Ascendant - Libra
    Mercury - Aries
    Venus - Tarus
    Saturn - Scorpio
    Jupiter - Virgo

And I don't remember the rest, but those are the personal signs anyway.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• Smudgee
    Smudgee

Moe, darlin', that Gemini ascendant-thingie is a bitch, isn't it? I know I'm one of the most indecisive, wavering, wishy-washy things for it... Have a great day!

Smudgee

• chezza
    chezza

Hi Mr moe,
    I am a scorpio, exact time of birth was 11.50 pm 15/11/1965

• Celtic
    Celtic

1 December 1966 2210hrs Sagitaurian fire horse, initials in name MAP

Peace & happy charting, navigating

Celtic

Share this

Google+