• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Virgo
    Wednesday, September 1, 1965 8:30a.m.
    Renton, Washington USA

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Perry
    Perry

I don't believe in all that superstitious zodialogical garbage. It's just non-sense!

But then again, Gemini's are known to be a suspicious, unbeliving, and critical lot.

For those without a sense of humor.....this was a joke. :-)

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Here is the results for the date of birth given in your post. Do you think it is true?

[quote] Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary and reserved. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. You pride yourself on being an independent thinker and do not accept others' opinions without satisfactory proof. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. Disciplined and controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside.

Your sexual adjustment has presented some problems for you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Virgo

September 18th, 1980

6:33pm

Now what?

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OK FOLKS! Here it is... I will need some time as I was slammed with requests for charts. As standing I need to pull about 20 or so. NOW if I could ask all of you for a super big favor and that would be to:

1. e-mail me so I do not forget and I will e-mail your chart back to you

2. Send me your time of birth (time zone not important) in am or pm time down to the MINUTE

3. Place of birth - City, State of Country

Celtic -- I would LOVE to do your chart, but I will need exact place of birth ALONG with your time of birth and if it was am or pm. Thanks!

chezza -- If you would like me to pull your chart, please also let me know your exact place of birth, City, State or Country. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I don't foget

Celtic -

Smudgee -- Yeah, you are so right. I have two sides to me, highly emotional and bleeding heart to not so emotional and very logical. But, not really wishy washy, once I make up my mind there is no changing it unless you have the cold hard facts.

Francois -- Sun AND Moon in Pisces? OMG Well, you are very emotional then and have natural "psychic" abilities...

Englishman -- Ya don't huh? LOL

Expatbrit -- I will get your chart as soon as possible. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I don't foget

Ranchette -- I will get your chart as soon as possible. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I don't foget

LB -- HA HA HA HA Ur too funny

Butalbee -- You are only 2 days after my daughter!

Thirdson -- No it doesn't, the software automatically will do this for me according to thier location, so no big deal on the time zone stuff.

Smoldering Wick -- I will get your chart as soon as possible. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I don't foget

Perry -- HA HA HA :p

Reborn -- I will get your chart as soon as possible. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I don't foget

KISSES AND HUGS

Amanda

• JBean
    JBean

Cool thread! Totally up my alley!!!

Virgo, Libra rising... "is a very good sign..." (I know,it was Pisces, but hey...) : )

I had my chart professionally done a few years back and the guy told me that i was a true virgo (yup, I knew that!)and that being libra rising I had "happy skin"! I am a very upbeat person... so I was happy with the reading... it seemed right on target.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Virgo
    Date: August 28, 1973
    Place: Monterrey, Mexico
    Time: 1:30 pm

E-mail me, moe

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hey Gil,

I noticed your birth place. I have been there. Beautiful city.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Pierced: You're older them me. GOD I love older women.

Slipnslidemaster: "Bless your little Irish heart and every other little Irish part.

• AMarie
    AMarie

Mr. Moe:

I'm an aquarius. Born January 20, 1979, 12:35 p.m. in Lancaster, OH.

Are you going to give us readings?!!!

AMArie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit