What are your views? Why beautiful women are attracted to ugly men?

by Scott77 53 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
  • lightreturns
    lightreturns

I think some may have advanced in consciousness and now everyone in a new light.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Perhaps your opinion of what constitutes an ugly man or a beautiful woman is skewed. Not everyone finds the same things attractive.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I find that a majority of women have some redeeming quality just in their appearance. A tall heavy woman may have a beautiful face and may appeal to a guy who wants a women who can easily have many babies. A woman with a plain face may have curves. It may be personality. Maybe many women feel the same about men- that there is something appealing about many of them. If they don't feel that way, then there aren't enough attractive men for all the attractive women. Hence, they accept ugly men.

We all know that in the JW congregations of the U.S.A., some totally knock-out women will settle for any "brother in good standing" that has a job. Others will even forego the "job" part and some don't even need him to be a "brother in good standing."

Ask my wife!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

To make a generalization- Women are attracted to what they hear. Men are attracted to what they see.

• jam
    jam

I kept my mouth shut and listen to what she had to say.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Define ugly. Don't most humans who have a measure of character eventually see INSIDE a person as well as the superficial? Example: I have a realative who is an incredibly tall,dark and handsome man. Everywhere he goes women shamelessly flirt with him-right in front of his wife. However, he is selfish, abusive, and a misogonist. His wife and most women who KNOW him find him disgusting.

OTOH, we all know of physically unattractive people who are BEAUTIFUL on the inside. Think mother Theresa, Elinor Rosevelt. The same goes for men.

• TD
    TD
    Ask my wife!

LOL - Mine too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit