What are your views? Why beautiful women are attracted to ugly men?

by Scott77 53 Replies latest social relationships

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Ask my wife and girlfriends

Lol!

As others have stated- what is beautiful? What's ugly? Everybody has their own taste. And what kind of beauty? External? Personality?

• Scott77
    Scott77

"the question can be asked of both sexxes..."
    fakesmile

You are correct. I felt regret after posting this thread and tried to make editing but it was past the maximum required 30 minute time. I did not want to creat a misleading and biased impression that some men are ugly. In my opinion, there is no such concept as an 'ugly man'. Its a figment of one's imagination. The same can be said of women. All are beautful. My sincerely apology to all who felt offended by this thread. You guys and gals are awesome.

Scott77

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Scott, I respectfully disagree. IMO, not all men or women are beautiful. Yet what makes them ugly is not external. It is personality and behaviors. The old saying "pretty is as pretty does" is true.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Finkelstein good picture of that chick magnet Larry King and his wife.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

3rdgen, i must point out that everyone is beautiful to someone.

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

I personally think that no matter what someone looks like, it's who they are inside is what can make them appear attractive to someone. I'll give a personal example.
    I had a friend in my late teens. He wasn't what you would call attractive at first glance. We spent a lot of our free time together outside of school and he was the nicest person, damn smart, didn't sit around talking about girls. The kind of person you can have really good conversations with about music, history, different countries cultures around the world and he never got distracted when you were talking to him. He was always clean, smlled good, fresh breathe, had good taste in cologne etc. Anyway, after a few weeks of us hanging out after we first met, it's almost like his face became really handsome. I can't really explain it. He looked the same as he did when I first met him, but my perception of what was attractive shifted and I thought he was really good looking. What a shame he wasn't gay.

But anyway, that's the way I view it.

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

May be ugly men have a big one....

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

A large bank account helps.

zed

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sometimes it's the vibe and confidence, combined with personality and that he genuinely, most sincerely likes women. A good looking guy can hate women and get nowhere with them.

This is one of the sexiest men to ever walk this earth: just ask Grace/Mouthy.

• FlyingHighNow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit