ashitaka

Naeb, why's that?

Just curious....

BTW how r u?

ashi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ash,

You may be right. I don't know since I wasn't on the jury and didn't hear all the evidence. But she knew it was wrong. Who did she call right after she did it? The cops. It takes a real sadistic person to hold children's heads under water while they fight for their lives.

PS -- those cd's are on their way. I put Jim-Ashitaka on the package since that was the name you put in your email.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Thanks, Dude.

ashi

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Hello anew, I mean Candle

You have the sentence wrong; how can we rely on your report that the husband was a JW?

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• JT
    JT

Trying to link her horrific actions to the rumour that her husband was once a JW has got to be one of the most ridiculous stretches I have heard of

this comment is very interesting, when you consider that a jw is considered loyal to god if they kill thier child in a Society Approved manner, like not giving the child a blood fraction cause it is "Currently" on the WT unapproved list-

while i don't know if he was a jw or not, but to act as if you find it Shocking that being a JW and killing your child can't be said in the same breath now that is a stretch-

jus tmy 2

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This woman carried all of those children for 9 months, endured hours of childlabor, and up until that fateful day provided and cared for them as a normal mother would.

Then to DROWN all FIVE of her children.

Even a mentally retarded person in most cases can distinguish primal cases of right and wrong. Not to hurt someone, not to cause pain. Even if she was mentally insane, natural human inclination would state that taking their life is WRONG.

I for one feel absolutely no pity for the woman. She and everyone cry "mental illness" to escape responsibility for their action. She was sane enough to handle 9 months of pregnancy, and sane enough to endure labor, sane enough to care for her children, the oldest of which was 7, meaning for 7 years she did no such horrific act.

Drown her too. Push her head back under the water when she is gasping for air. Then remind her that she did it not once, but FIVE times.. to children that were not old enough to understand why MOMMY was doing this to them, did not have the chance to grow up to go to junior high school, drive a car, have a girl or boyfriend, graduate high school, go to prom, go to college, travel and see the world, get married, and have a family of their own.

Five lives extinguished.

I think the facts speak for themselves.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• anewperson
    anewperson

amccullough, it is hard truth that Yate's husband was a JW and that Laree's Slacks parents were both JWs. You are quite the Watchtower apologist, aren't you. I have many loved ones who are JW family and friends and am not attacking "all" JWs but rather the Watchtower misleadership which also tries to cover up it pedophilia policy and its 10 year liason with the UN even while it kept denouncing the UN. Out of my face.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Sam, it was posted on another thread some days ago that he was on a late night show I believe with David Letterman and Letterman asked if it was true that he had been a JW, and he then said yes. I have no need to make up anything. These are facts. Facts are far more powerful than fabrications, so I use the strongest ammo: the Real Truth. And since you want to attack me let me repeat that though Lee Elder has done much good with the ajwrb.org website in 2001 was a relative dearth of activity by the ajwrb if not due to his take a break then possibly because Wayne went to sleep.

• LB
    LB

Mega said

I think she should get the same penalty she dished out to her kids who fought desperately not to be drowned, who gasped for air and had their heads shoved back under.

Yes us bloodthirsty Americans are at it again. I couldn't agree more Mega. Is she insane? Of course she is. But it appears she isn't criminally insane and that's the rub.

See folks, we don't just want to kill Europeans who kill people here. We are willing to kill our own too.

I think she'll get life, but even if she gets the death penalty she will have 15+ years before they get around to finishing the job.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• anewperson
    anewperson

To whoever mentioned Susan Smith, I had forgotten about that tragedy and the JW connection which was that her husband had studied with JWs but never was baptized as one. That's stunning. So many tie-ins. Then there was also the Captain Craig Buttons incident in which Buttons was raised a JW but never baptized then after his JW parents came talking to him he hopped in a jet and slammed it into a mountain, suiciding. Again, Truth works best. Now lest anyone complain that I use two screen names, as I said on another string before, big deal, some of you use 2 or more so that you can post more as necessary and Bruce has at least 6 that I've seen in the directory.
    Thanks for giving me more opportunities to respond and expose this horrendous mental health problem further: Yates, Smith, Buttons....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit