Just In: Andrea Yates To Be Executed

by Candle 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Smudgee
    Smudgee

Personally, I believe that a person can be both mentally ill AND still know right from wrong, and that this is the case with Andrea Yates. She should receive the death penalty. Oh, and since her husband KNEW she was ill (suffered post-partum after the birth of each child) and left her alone with their children, HE SHOULD, TOO! They should have been in daycare, with another relative, or she should have been supervised by a friend, neighbor or relative.

Smudge

• anewperson
    anewperson

If either I myself or the original poster whom I said wrote that Yate's husband was the one on the Letterman show then I am happy to apologize here and now. No problem. Done deal. You see, unlike the WTS I can apologize for no intent was made to "mislead" on anything. That the Slack, Buttons, Smith and other cases exist more than illustrate the point that the WTS is a major if not the major component of false Christianity or Babylonish religion today. Now let those readers who are pro-Watchtower ask Henschel and company to say how sorry they are they have destroyed and even taken many lives due to their lies and deceptions which are definitely DELIBERATE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit