ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

by You Know 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 2SYN
    2SYN

The posting limits have been increased, YouKnow.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• dubla
    dubla

has anyone even noticed how grossly over exaggerated yks comments on the original article link are? he is screaming about nuclear war and sweeping policy changes....when in affect this report changes nothing, and is simply a contingency plan review, something that has been required by congress for years! this is another classic smokescreen post by yk, and he has effectively sucked everyone in for another armageddon discussion with no more backing than any of his past ravings. its all alot of gloom and doom talk with his only real source of collaboration being larouche, which we all know is a complete joke.

aa

• 2SYN
    2SYN

And besides, the document was LEAKED, not publically published.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• You Know
    You Know
    And besides, the document was LEAKED, not publically published.

It is pretty well understood in the international community that there is no such thing as an unintentional leak. And it is standard practice for officials to talk down such things after the "leaks" occur. But, the intention is to condition the public for what is coming and to create terror and intimidation in the minds of foriegn powers. Besides, the United States had already come out with a short hit list of the Axis of Evil nations. So, adding Russia and China seems more like an after thought. Yesterday's revelation of the government's official color-coded terror alert is a nice touch too. So now Americans get terror forecasts much like the daily weather is forecasted. All this is leading up nto something horrendus. No amount of nay-saying and ridicule can prevent the nations' date with destiny from taking place. / You Know

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Every post I read with more of YouKnow's perspective only make me feel sorry for him.

Would somebody shut this man up please?

Now not only is he an expert and omnipotent in Scriptural Wisdom, but he is ever knowledgeable of the entire international community, and knows and controls all practices so as to make the general assumption for the masses.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• TR
    TR

Reborn,

Every post I read with more of YouKnow's perspective only make me feel sorry for him.
    I agree. I don't believe I've ever read anything positive from this genocidal maniac.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• dubla
    dubla
    All this is leading up nto something horrendus. No amount of nay-saying and ridicule can prevent the nations' date with destiny from taking place. / You Know

blah blah.....and i repeat:

"its all alot of gloom and doom talk with his only real source of collaboration being larouche, which we all know is a complete joke."

aa

• borgfree
    borgfree

Probably someone has brought this up before but if so I missed it.

Isn't it interesting that You Know, Fred, Yadirf and others prefer the company of the 4600+ registered posters here than they do their brothers and sisters in the Watchtower Society?

They have to be spending more time here with us than they do associating with their brothers. Seems very interesting to me. There is a quotation something like "me thinks thou doest protest too much" (sorry if I butchered it) I think that may apply to the ones mentioned above.

Borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • You Know
    You Know

Rebored2002:

Would somebody shut this man up please?

Just what are you proposing? Don't you believe in the freedom of thought and expression and all of that? You hypocrite! LOL / You Know

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I don't want you to shut up Robert. Feel free to post your feelings and thoughts as much as you want.

But I do have a question for you; why tell us all this? You make it clear that you view all "apostates" as some monolithic group that will very soon get its well-served comeuppance from an angry God, and no one here could ever say that they weren’t warned when that dark day comes. Still, knowing we are all doomed, how does it benefit you to keep telling us all this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit