ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

by You Know 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

its increasingly amusing to me how deceptively you write your posts, especially considering how often you accuse apostates of as much. it looks to me like the posters on this thread havent even read your link article, which doesnt back up your statements near as well as youd have us believe.

. Under the pretext of fighting terrorism the Anglo-American world power has openly targeted for first-strike nuclear attack numerous nations--
    this statement is complete drivel. heres a few quotes from the article you posted:

the Pentagon is developing contingency plans for using nuclear weapons against countries such as Iraq or North Korea that are developing weapons of mass destruction.
    this is not under the "pretext of fighting terrorism", its simply a contingency plan as stated here. these countries are building weapons of mass destruction, and we are making sure we have all the bases covered as far as a worse case scenario.

“Military forces from time to time evaluate their long-term programs even when it is hypothetical,” Italian Defense Minister Antonio Martino was quoted as saying by the ANSA news agency.
    apparently not everyone is so convinced this is some huge earth shattering policy change, eh?

Powell confirmed that the new study had virtually eliminated Russia as a nuclear threat, reflecting the new post-Cold War realities, and had focused now on what the administration has singled out as the new threat facing the United States — nations developing weapons of mass destruction.
    according to this statement, i cant see how anyone would agree that the u.s. has "openly targeted" russia for anything, let alone a first strike nuclear attack. again, this is nothing more than a contingency plan which is actually required by congress. so is russia still on the contingency plan list in a worse case scenario? apparently so.....are we "openly targeting" them? lol, obviously not.

“We should not get all carried away with some sense that the United States is planning to use nuclear weapons in some contingency that is coming up in the near future,” Powell added. ”It is not the case. What the Pentagon has done with this study is sound, military, conceptual planning, and the president will take that planning and he will give his directions on how to proceed.”
    sound like we are ready to start firing nukes? of course not.

The classified report is not a plan for action, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity. The posture review also includes President Bush’s plans to slash the United States’ ready nuclear stockpiles by about two-thirds over the next decade.
    The top Pentagon arms control official declined to discuss the contents or details of the report. But Douglas J. Feith, the undersecretary of defense, told The Associated Press that “the purpose and the effect of the administration’s nuclear policy as embodied in the nuclear policy review to make the use of nuclear weapons less likely.”
    youd have us believe that the u.s. is readying itself for nuclear war.........by slashing ready nuclear stockpiles by two-thirds?? yeah, okay. again, your posts are written in such a deceptive manner, its ironic youd even make this accusation to any "apostate" poster. you must bank on the hope that most people dont ever read your links......and you probably usually get away with it.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

Nemsis:

Where is your love, mercy, healing, kindness, compassion and spiritual guidance?

You are obviously very confused. I am the only person on this board that offers any reliable spiritual guidance whatsoever. The mercy and comapssion that Jehovah is offering you is very strightforward. Come out with your hands up---or else. All of you have a very, very big problem. Your world is about to get rocked like its never been rocked before. It is coming because of the word of Jehovah that you have rejected.

All I have seen here is a bloodlust for judgement that is not akin to Jesus in any way, shape, or form. Remember this scripture?
    Yes, of course. According to your perverse reasoning Jesus was guilty of bloodlust too because he pronounced doom upon those wicked Jewish cities back then.

“Down to Hades you will come” Showing that even they would be given another chance via a resurrection due to Jesus’ abundant mercy and compassion!
    So, you think you are going to interpret Christ's judgments for us? I don't think so.

So how you or the Watch Tower society can say God will just obliterate all mankind except the JWs is astounding, especially when the vast majority of people have no idea what the most basic JW doctrines even are!
    You are contradicting the very Scripture you cited. After all, God did obliterate the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, without so much as a warning, because he judged them to be incorrigably wicked, even as the people of the region also judged them to be. But, how is it that Jehovah always gets the blame whenever we talk about humans blowing each other up. It wasn't God's fault that Germans supported Hitler's genocide was it? Is it God's fault that Stalin starved millions of his own people? Why do aposates insist on blaming Jehovah for the nuclear catastrophe that seems destined to unfold? You don't want him ruling your life but you sure expect him to save you when the chips are down! What hypocrisy!

You Know, where is your love and mercy? Why are you so quick to slander Jesus and God and say they will kill all who are not following the Watch Tower’s false doctrines?
    You are just making this crap up. You are the slanderer, not me. Jehovah's word simply states that everyone not obeying him or excercising faith will simply be put to death. The Watchtower won't even be in the picture when things get rocking. Deal with it!

Have you learned nothing of Jesus and the manner he dealt with people?
    You don't know Jehovah or Jesus. You are a fraud who wants to pretend that you do. Jesus, on numerous occasions, told the Jews that unless they repented they would be destroyed. And they were eventually destroyed when the Romans came into Jeruslaem in 70 CE. That was their judgment for not listening to Jesus' merciful warning.

And do you really think you will attract more to the JWs by your lust for war and anarchy? Most people would be repulsed with such a judgemental organization, and those that represent it.
    Slandering me as one who is unloving doesn't alter reality one bit. The real issue is very simple. Jehovah is determined to bring your world to an end. The Devil's time is up and he ain't going to go quietly into the abyss. The Anglo-American dual world power has apparently been set in motion to initiate something horrendusly evil. YK is not the power behind the storm that is brewing. You are a fool for making me out to be the issue. You would have people believe that calling attention to reality is evil. That's just plain stupidity on your part. When all the dust settles from your lunatic hand waving, the harsh light of day once again appears. Your world is ending---soon! /You Know
  • You Know
    You Know
    How can a God of LOVE possibly kill billions of his own children?

You are forgetting that God has disowned most humans. And in the case of apostates the prophecy is absolutely true that you have disowned the one who bought you. Since nearly every apostate parrots the same thing, can someone please explain to me how it is Jehovah doing if he allows men go on a genocidal rampage? Do you really expect Jehovah to intervene to save you? In view of your apostasy don't you think that's execting a bit much?

And please help me to understand the incredibly chauvinistic teachings that the WTBTS promotes? WITHOUT referring to the Bible? How can you possibly justify things like that before God? Jesus never did anything remotely like what the WTBTS teaches it's men to do to our beloved ladies! That is just a giant thorn in my side right there!
    Your "beloved ladies"? That's a pretty chauvanistic attitude that they are YOUR ladies! Besisdes,I have read enough of the trash that you boys churn out on this forum to know what disgusting little men you are.

Another thing: Jesus forgave people! I don't see you doing ANY forgiving, buddy!
    What do you want me to forgive you for? / You Know
  • 2SYN
    2SYN

If you could provide for me scientific, repeatable evidence for the physical existence of Satan I would maybe try to believe you. Face it, YouKnow, your religion is based on a pack of fairytales.

And you still haven't replied to my post about WTBTS chauvinism!!!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• You Know
    You Know
    If you could provide for me scientific, repeatable evidence for the physical existence of Satan I would maybe try to believe you.

Forget it. Jehovah requires that we put faith in his word---period. You are exactly like the disbelieving Jews who tried to bargain with Christ that they might put faith in him if he did a little something special just for them. Jesus refused. The fact is I believe the Devil is the ruler of this world primarily because Jesus said so. There is circumstantial evidence that evil spirits pull the strings of power but it can't be scientifically proven that they exist. The bottom line is you either accept Jesus' testimony or you reject it. That's the choice we are all faced with on that and other issues. You aren't so special that you require some special act of God to convince you of the truth. God doesn't need you to believe the truth anyway. But, at some point, when the Devil is turned loose on an unsuspecting world, you are going to need Him.

And you still haven't replied to my post about WTBTS chauvinism!!!
    Yes I did!!! / You Know
  • 2SYN
    2SYN

So will I see Satan then? 'Cause he seems like a mighty mysterious fellow...I'm constantly telling people that Bush is part of a giant conspiracy to rule the world via the destruction of the WTC/Pentagon on Sept 11, but nobody believes me!

Face it - your religion is nothing without it's 'holy book', and that is exactly why it fails as a religion.

AND ONCE AGAIN, YOU HAVEN'T SAID A THING ABOUT THE CHAUVINISM.

For how long do you think you can skirt the issue?

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• You Know
    You Know
    So will I see Satan then?

The universe doesn't care whether you believe in the truth or not. Why do you imagine that you are so special?

AND ONCE AGAIN, YOU HAVEN'T SAID A THING ABOUT THE CHAUVINISM.
    No, I did comment. I said essentialy that apostates were disgusting immoral dogs that have no right to question the way we treat our women. / You Know
    / You Know
  • 2SYN
    2SYN

So invisible God in heaven allows you to treat women like dirt, is that it? Oh, that's just perfect. You must be a member of the Governing Body - in fact you've probably had a hand in penning a few of their worse policies. Explain to me why we can't talk about the treatment of our ladies like two adults, without letting religion cloud our words? Tell me why Dubs treat women so badly. I'd really love to know.

You guys treat women like substandard people, almost as if they're not as good as guys. The thing is, even though you treat them so poorly, if it weren't for the women in your religion, you wouldn't have a religion.

As usual, the underdogs get kicked in the stomach. How would you like it if your supposedly loving Elders DF'd you for not screaming during a rape with a gun next to your head? Huh? Are those the actions of a (completely male) body of rulership supposedly interpreting the word of God? I don't recall Jesus whispering a word about the degrading of women in the Congregation the way the WTBTS enforces it.

And I don't want a Biblical explanation. I want an explanation from your point of view as another human being, not as a religious person.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

You Know,

You said..
    The universe doesn't care whether you believe in the truth or not.

Really..

I thought all the angels are watching to see what "side"
    I will choose, Just as in the days of Job.

It is appears you no longer beleive what the Watchtower taught you.

• You Know
    You Know
    So invisible God in heaven allows you to treat women like dirt, is that it?

You are a raving. I treat women with deep respect.

Explain to me why we can't talk about the treatment of our ladies like two adults, without letting religion cloud our words? Tell me why Dubs treat women so badly. I'd really love to know.
    You are simply making wild broad sweeping baseless accusations. What I pointed out is that as an apostate you have no freeness of speech to preach morality to any of us.

You guys treat women like substandard people, almost as if they're not as good as guys. The thing is, even though you treat them so poorly, if it weren't for the women in your religion, you wouldn't have a religion.
    Some JW men do treat women badly. But, they will eventually answer to God for that, just as we all will stand before the judgment seat of God.

As usual, the underdogs get kicked in the stomach. How would you like it if your supposedly loving Elders DF'd you for not screaming during a rape with a gun next to your head? Huh? Are those the actions of a (completely male) body of rulership supposedly interpreting the word of God? I don't recall Jesus whispering a word about the degrading of women in the Congregation the way the WTBTS enforces it.
    It appears as if you are on the verge of hysterics.

And I don't want a Biblical explanation. I want an explanation from your point of view as another human being, not as a religious person.
    Forget it. The Bible's explanation is all that matters. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit