26% drop in auxiliary pioneers in "special month" between 2011 and 2012

by sir82 58 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

All the society has to do is find 1 and I stress 1 positive "fact" regarding the publisher report.....and that is what they'll focus on. Everything else can be down.....but that won't matter. They'll focus on the one positive and all 7 million witnesses will too. Then.....when we start seeing negative growth in ALL areas (hours, publishers, bible studies etc)......that's when they'll break out the big gun and say "The end is near.....look how the love of the greater number has cooled off!"

Such a bold statement will likely cause thousands to get back into the swing of things....which will increase numbers again....if only for a little while. Then the society will say that such growth is evidence of Jehovah's blessing.

Then the numbers will turn south again

repeat

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Yes sheep 2 slaughter, I noticed the same thing re: Theocratic Sedition. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster be praised for freeing another one

• mP
    mP

Jehovah is supporting his people,why he doesnt simply jam and interrupt all television programming with is own messages is never explained.

• elderelite
    elderelite

So has miz admitted to being theocratic sedition yet....?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is great news, particularly the drop in memorial partakers. The increase in JWs from the last couple of years has primarily been due to inactive JWs being reactivated, due to the GFC and a few earthquakes, and now that is slipping from memory these people are now slacking off again. These are the ones most in need of finding out TTATT.

• steve2
    steve2

It's one thing to stir up a greater than usual level of field activity; it's quite another to sustain it, as the Watchtower would know very well.

I daresay they will trumpet these special arrangements from time to time, but the ability to translate that into sustainable activity will become increasingly problematic. You could call it apathy among the rank and file; I see it as a few more active brain cells at work telling the rank and file it's spiritual bullsh*t.

• Aware!
    Aware!

So has miz admitted to being theocratic sedition yet....?

Yes.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

may be they will institute the 15 minute rule to qualify for aux pioneers.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Great news x

• mP
    mP

Whats the bet in a few years time, if you just show up once a month for D2D and your a pioneer. People who think about but cant quite make it are aux pioneers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit