HOSER- I PMed you back ! Please check

• hoser
    hoser

I got it flipper, thanks

hoser

• hoser
    hoser

Bump

This article will be studied at tomorrows meeting.

• flipper
    flipper

HOSER- So how did the JW's respond to this WT study ?

Or anubody else ? How did JW's respond to this WT study ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• tiki
    tiki

i think it is really stupid........the idea seems to be that if someone wants a decent career and to make enough money to live comfortably they are "seeking worldly riches". have they taken a serious look at the average american versus "worldly riches"???? middle class wages can go up to like $250k annually - they are zeroing in on an audience whose family of 4 likely (if lucky) averages $50k a year. so they figure they'd be in a better position if they pulled $75k? absolutely - but how does that make them materialistic or greedy????? the truly materialistic have villas on the Mediterranean, yachts in the Caribbean, penthouses in New York, ranches in the American Southwest.....maybe a hideaway in Thailand..... They really have a warped view of life outside the ivory towers.

• Scott77
    Scott77

The Watchtower is way to rich in millions in real assets and in cash. Cannot it set a good example for all its adherants to follow? A leader lead by example. If not, then its hypocrisy of highest order in particular when it involves a religious that laid claim to being the only true one on earth.

Scott77

• hoser
    hoser

HOSER- So how did the JW's respond to this WT study ?

I missed that meeting because I had to work.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Would the WT allow a memeber to do overtime to ensure that he or she can provide for the family? WT doctrine is no different from any other church. RC church who they vermently villify that adorned themselves in riches and monies. I find it disturbing in this century people would put an worn out ideal before their well being. I sit here thinking about the don't love money ideal. It relates to who? Rich men? Governments? Jesus was lucky to have been provide with presents at his birth. How many parents today would love to be able to provide that something extra for their children when it really counted? Hard to do when you have a religious monkey on your back telling you you should be working for him for free!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit