Do you believe in Love?

by freeflyingfaerie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

"Love still believes when you don't" - Brandon Heath. That lyric helped me not give up on my marriage when things looked bleak, and our love is now stronger than it ever was. Above all things, I believe in love.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

It is the only thing I do believe in!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

yup I most certainly do believe in love - especially when you strip away everything else one can appreciate and welcome love even more.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I don't know. I went through a rough period of several years with panic attacks etc. I find controlling my emotions is very important.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'll believe it when I see it.

• sinedie
    sinedie

For me, the wonder was that anyone could love me, that anyone would find me desirable, attractive or a person of real quality. I found it difficult to love myself, so I couldn’t believe that anyone outside my immediate family could or would ever do so or had in the past.

Quendi, that is how I feel. I believe that love happens to some people, and for others is one way thing. What I learned is that where is love there is also pain, and I certainly hope that others don’t feel the same way as me.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Give in to love, or live in fear.

Yes, I believe in love.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Love = Moving Toward

Hate = Moving Against

Fear = Moving Away

Apathy = Moving Nowhere

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Yes, I believe emotions exists. I have experienced most of them and yes love is one of the most pleasant ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit