The Governing Body intends to announce significant changes in academic literature (DOCTRINES) - Brazil

by Dogpatch 375 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Perhaps they're having this 8 hour KM School to inform the elders that there's going to be a special announcement at the end of the special talk next year.

• zeb
    zeb

then why the wind up just do it.

i have been to a few 'special' meetings 'that were not to be missed'. within moments of the 'key' address starting it was the same wt waffle. Around me were people on low incomes who had travelled hundreds of miles to attend. For what? So some elder could have his moment in the sun?

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

I spoke to one of our elders today who has recently completed the one week school. He said "It was great, and there is going to be a one day one in February next year." I guess it was mentioned at the week long school.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Will they do it all at once?

Abandon blood, chang the d2d, strongly suggest tithing?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

BTTT

• stillajwexelder
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Strongly suggest but make EVRYTHING A CONSCIENCE MATTER - it will free them from all legal liability.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Sorry, I forgot to post the second email from Daniel Dos Santos:

Yesterday Mr. Spinoza gave us an idea of ??what "might" be involved in this doctrinal change: Re: Zonal Superintendent will visit Brazil in January 2012

Mensagempor Roncalli Spinoza in 02 Aug 2012 07:34 Hello everybody! I would bet my chips on a general change in the rules governing judicial committees. There is a consensus among some men in front here in Brazil, as in other parts of the world, especially among European brethren, that these standards need to be revised. Overall, they lead the elders involved in the judicial committees to develop a spirit of punishment rather than correction and help. It turns out that many who are disfellowshipped, for example, fornication, would be better helped if they stayed within the congregation, receiving attention and love. Recently, the Governing Body commissioned a worldwide survey on the impact that the rates of disassociation have on fundraising volunteers. He then joined the average donation by siblings in each country, we took into account the amount of dissociated in each country, the values ??rounded down, and even then, the amount of money that the practice of disassociation makes the organization is losing really considerable. (At least here in Brazil was so) Also, the number of hours of service that is lost with the practice of disassociation also bothers. The challenge is to find a way to balance things, a way that does not require the congregation to lower their moral standards, but it also does not require the congregation to lose so many members. The growth of the mass of disassociated and decreasing number of readmissions are also worrying. In the long term, the organization loses much. In days like ours, religions hardened in their ways, inflexible and adaptable little suffering. See example of declining Catholic. I think that the Governing Body may not change its policy of expelling the practitioners of what they consider sin, but maybe soften their policies very judicial hearings. This may be a truly historic moment and definitive for Jehovah's Witnesses. It's just my guess. At bottom, perhaps as just a small thing. Regards to all.

http://extestemunhasdejeova.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11051

Good night ...

Since we began to denounce the discrimination suffered by former members of Jehovah's Witnesses, sena entered into a flood of complaint against the harlatanismo, discrimination in other denominations, especially in the context of preaching the theology of prosperity.

This time, enter in the crosshairs of investigations into the Universal Church.

Lo and behold, not only is the Church Universal is that atrocities against its members practicing in the field of money does not. Watch as occurs within the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses: The magazine, Watchtower and Awake, are the cornerstone for the expansion of its wind graphs, the most modern in the world, and give impetus to the construction of halls fine within 30 days. At the meetings, there is incentive to increase their contributions brothers - "voluntary donations" (though they have this name have nothing of volunteers, because there is a "pressure" on the part of pastors (elders as they are called) so that supporters contribute). But there is another kind of "gift" - the character will, as shown in the magazine The Watchtower, 1 December 1993: "Movable and immovable property, bank accounts and savings, or money, may be legacies to STV - Society Watchtower, by a will duly notarized. A copy of it must be sent to the Company. "

However, it is not by chance that Christ warned his disciples, who had beware of false prophets who would appear near the end of time preaching healing, miracles, etc.. And that's not what we are witnessing? Therefore, it is necessary and urgent that the Prosecutor's investigations continue efeuar the religious system as a whole, to be unveiled all sorts of irregularities, and intolerance, which has been practiced in the name of the holy gospel of God.

Important link above, you can see the reports of the case Universal.

Sebastian Ramos _____________________ Dear Randall:
    Something strange is happening in our Forum on the internet ( Jehovah's Witnesses former ) . A participant who claims to be from Bethel ( Roncalli Spinoza) is reporting the whole Guy Pearce 's visit here in Brazil . However , strange things quotes : Ex : Guy Pearce acknowledged that the governing body erred by setting dates and are not worried about the Internet , also said that two committee members Brasil was invited to living in Brooklym . Too, that two Americans will come to Brooklym to Brazil , Michael Burnett and Scott Shoffner to take care of the branch . Would check and see if there are such people in Brooklym or Patterson? ? ... If you can see, this is de link: http://extestemunhasdejeova.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10516

His brother, Daniel Santos ___________________ I simply can't read all my emails! :-) It's like a stock ticker... drives me bonkers. So maybe this update will help, sorry folks. Randy

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Has anyone here heard anything regarding such a survey? For wts linking df/da and money with regards to a survey just doesn't make sense. Most r&f don't put these together so such a survey could wake some of these men up. Doesn't sound right. Then to worry about the effect of da/df on preaching numbers also doesn't smell right. Their preaching numbers don't appear to be diminishing unless they are fudging the numbers for the r&f. The df/da are still relatively a small number which I don't see affecting the finances to the extend they need to worry. There is more faders, and growing number of conscious class that probably has either limited their contributions or have stopped altogether. Biggest reason for smaller revenue may be global uncertainty regarding economies plus growing number of unemployed which contributed to lower revenue for wt$ more than 1% of df/da members each year.

If they go lenient, they may keep more people in initially but you know the knowledge of the new action will spread and they will have more people pushing their luck further than at present. With less fear of df, this cult will start to lose power until they are falling off a cliff.

If this is something these idiots really plan on doing then they might try to gather up df members who are still believers and grow internally rather than from recruits as the field is drying due to available information out there. They definitely can spin this new approach that the field has been completed and this is the last chance for the df/da member before the imminent end ;) They will send suckers to start calling on df/da ones hoping to get them back with a fresher carrot and a smell of end.

If such a direction they take, this isn't anything extraordinary but will stir pre-1975 excitement amongst the r&f. How long will this excitement last? At least before '75 they had a date and about 7 year of heads up, now this excitement will die down rather quickly, especially as many df/df had time to learn the TATT and will now be considered apostates.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Even if they soften the rules for so-called sinners I bet apostates are the last ones they will go lenient on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit