What did you look like in high school?

by butalbee 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Just came back to see what pictures have been added and all I can say is....

MOTHER!!!!!

I was a bit surprised to see myself there! That wasn't such a bad picture though.

Princess

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I don't have any high school photos, but this is me in 1987 (I think) when I was 21...the year I got married and hey! NO COMMENTS ABOUT THE HAIR!!!!

Dana

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Awww *looks sideways/down, kicks dirt*, you're purdy Dana. You too, SW.

Mommy, you so pretty all knocked up.

• edster
    edster

i tell you what, there's a few stunners here. Tyydyy, you have an uncanny resemblance to Russell Crowe (from certain angles).

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i love all the pics!!

here's me in 1990 with my friend smudged out, we are 15 yrs old:

• Englishman
    Englishman

Pssssst.....Wanna see a pic of me with my Mum?

I'm the littlest one:

One day I'll post a pic of dub-in-the-pub.

Englishman.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Here's my senior high school picture. I was a late bloomer and hadn't even grown into my teeth yet! I was 5'11" when I graduated high school and 6'1" when I was 25. (Yeah, I know. I'm slow at everything, even puberty!)

>

Here's another one of me on my wedding day, September 11, 1967. I waas 19. I was also an idiot. (Yeah, I know. I'm STILL an idiot!)

>

Farkel

• mommy
    mommy

LOL I love all these pics thanks for posting them. I may go dig up some older ones of me. But then again, you would all know what color my hair is then
    wendy

• LB
    LB

mommy you looked about 12 years old in your nursing photo. Very cute but really young. I'll bet you age well.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• mommy
    mommy

LB,
    LOL that was 7 years ago, I was 20 years old at the time. Those who have seen recent ones said I look 13. So I guess I haven't aged much haha. My mom is in her mid 50's and she looks like she is 30. So it must be in the genes. It can be quite frustrating at times though. I think I have only not been carded twice in my life. And I felt so "grown up" lol What is frustrating is when people see me with the kids and shake their head in disgust. Thinking I am a teen with a 6 and 7 year old.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit