What did you look like in high school?

by butalbee 104 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Not a close-up but it's 1964 and I'm standing next to my graduation gift. A 64 malibu

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sorry that one of Princess is so large. I have a new computer, and can't find an application to make photos smaller...........but I'm looking.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• teejay
    teejay

Omg, Ven! You always was a babe! Hot damn!!

----------

LB,

Everything about that photo brings back good memories. Times seemed a lot simpler then, eh? Big, blue skies, your own wheels and a whole life ahead of you!

Where'd the time go?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hahha thanks TJ!

I know Mulan I can't go back and edit mine, and for some reason I can't upload a smaller one it's not working., ohh well Princess and I'll just be taking up all the bandwidth here hahha!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I wish I still had the tux!

See if you can guess the year.

TimB

• LB
    LB

tyydyy that is a hot tux. I never did wear one. I was usually dressed like this....

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Wish I still had this tux too!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

soo Tim where's 'mini me'????

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

ok...so I can't change my mind 2 minutes after I hit the Reply button???? I tried to pick one where I wouldn't be too recognizable. (the hair in my face helps lol)here goesssssss

http://members.aol.com/smolderingwick/myhomepage/high%20school.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US Graduation

• LB
    LB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit