What did you look like in high school?

by butalbee 104 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

Ok, this is me, in my freshman yr. Check out the hair...

Lara

• chezza
    chezza

I dont have a pic of my high school years but suffice to say my mum used to set my hair in rollers and i looked like a complete dork head

• butalbee
    butalbee

OMG, I can't believe I posted that. Simon, when is the 'edit' gonna work again?????????

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I had a very tall beehive. Csn't imagine what I was thinking!

• Imbue
    Imbue

That was the 80s!

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• waiting
    waiting

lol.....was the 60's. Looked liked a thousand other Irish Catholic girls. Brown hair, brown eyes, freckles.....

Actually, was put up for prom queen, but couldn't accept the position because I wasn't supposed to be at the prom with the boy I was with. Such is the life of deception....but we had a good time. *sigh* He was Italian - and all parents disliked him....such a rebel. LOL! Became an airforce pilot. We looked alike enough that people thought we were brother/sister, which didn't help much when we kissed in public.

waiting

• mindfield
    mindfield

About 3 years ago, I was the school nerd. I hope that's clear enough...

I hope my image changed...well, I changed my glasses and hair style, which is a start...

• butalbee
    butalbee

That was the 90's, just for the record.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Poofy Do!!!!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I woulda guessed 70's but hey what does a Pope know?

The Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit