What did you look like in high school?

by butalbee 104 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

LB dang!!! I'd say James Dean meats John travolta with a lil Ricky Nelson hair thang goin' on!!!!

*now LB won't be able to get his head through the chat door*

TR---tsk tsk tsk!!! [:|]
    Your wife is a stunner, the Kinks shirt is still cracking me up. Will you quit wispering already!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• LB
    LB

Venice you sexpot. Thanks. That Ricky Nelson comment reminded me about something. I actually wanted to be like him when I was about that age. I watched the TV show and thought being like him would get all the babes.

Guess it must have taken something extra???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Princess
    Princess

Ven and Andi, whatever do you mean? I'm still sweet and innocent. I never did see that picture my brother took! Might be worth looking into.

The truth is I got married two weeks after graduation. It must be the prince's fault. Or even more probable, the two little "angels" we have produced. Made me mean!

Princess

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I've posted this before; I was 14, believe it or not...

Mommy, you have GREAT genes... you basically haven't aged in twenty years! My Dad is 76 and can pass for 55, I have a bit of that too, but you have it in spades. Do you get carded still? Well... you might not get carded at the moment if that's your current 'profile'!

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mak, Did you show that to Sabine? She won't like it!!! She is way prettier than that.
    You are pretty cute too. Red hair, and all.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit