Let's talk about the worst articles from the WT for young people (YPA articles and others).

by Chemical Emotions 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Chem emo states:

I, for one, am messed up now. Thanks in advance for the nightmares, Sol.

You've never had the joy of a noctural emission, I'm guessing? :)

Next guide will be, "King Solomon's Guide to Masturbation for Blossoming Young Women".

Here's a preview:

"KEEP YOUR DIRTY FINGERS OUTTA THERE!!!"

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I love how this whole thread is technically staying on topic and yet is focusing completely on masturbation.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

"Blossoming"?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I think we should name the book, The Perv and the Neurotic!

Back to Sol: How dare you suggest that any child I taught would have dirty fingers! There is a bottle of Purell within reaching distance from ANYWHERE in this house!

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

And I keep my nails short to avoid getting any dirt in them (plus nothing hurts more than a scratched you-know-what).

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well clean nails are the equivalent of condoms---safe.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

The Perv and the Neurotic

By NewChapter and King Solomon

Experts New Chapter and King Solomon offer their timely wisdom on a variety of modern teen issues, in such thought-provoking chapters as "What To Fantasize About During Masturbation" and "Disney Heroines- Why the Appeal?"

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Well clean nails are the equivalent of condoms---safe.

Exactly so.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Not Watchtower but a publication of theirs..the yearbook. I remember when hubby was sick one of the brothers came over to "Strengthen" him in his time of need..he read the daily text of the day..all about the Menstral cycle. I don't think Hubby even listened.

I was appaled..

Deeply disturbed people wrote that yearbook..It had to be either late 2002 or early 2003.

Snoozy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Robots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit