For those in any doubt that the Society is at war with Facebook...

by cedars 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cedars
    cedars

...take a look at this from page 29 of the latest October 2012 Awake!

facebook

The gloves are now well-and-truly off. Referring to Facebook as a "social networking website" clearly isn't working.

The Society now feels compelled to start being more specific about which websites it DOESN'T want you to visit!

Time to ramp up the paranoia...

Cedars

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Beth-hell are just jealous they don't have 1222 pages of data on every dub.

• nugget
    nugget

The society has so many enemies on the net. Facebook is like the gateway internet forum and can lead people to more forceful sites such as JWN and groups where apostates can easily infiltrate their ranks. The society can't control the WWW so they try to control the people.

• cantleave
    cantleave

At least facebook don't want to know when I die.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Yet...

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Well, at least FB doesn't arbitrarily decide that I've broken some petty rule of theirs, so bar me from the site if I'm not repentent enough (in their eyes) for my violation. Further, they don't expect that the automatic "defriending" actually apply to my real-life friendships with "FB" friends, barring them from communicating with me.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Ceders, while a dub, would reading this article make you decide to cancel your FB account???? I know that's not what I would have gotten from reading it.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

I have a facebook account but I rarely use it. If some stupid dubs and relatives were not on facebook I wouldn't even open an account there.

I don't want an FBI or CIA moron to meddle with aspects of my personal life.

• irondork
    irondork

I would hate to go through life being as insecure and paranoid as the GB. Can you imagine waking up every morning to the pit in their stomachs, knowing what they know about their own impending doom?

Surely they must know.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

If Facebook keeps such extensive records what would deleting your account change? Nevertheless, JWs will see social network site as evil and that's what mother wants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit