Watchtower and Anonymous Links, Updates, News, etc.

by DT 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LV101
    LV101

you're right, Terry and it's pathetic human beings have to resort to hacking. Too bad it's breaking the law to find out the facts and reveal this rich, evil, powerful, company W/Tower is. It's not fair but nothing is fair in life. W/Tower seems to be able to break the law and get away w/it --- legally there's nothing upright ones can do.

I don't break laws but cannot understand how the abuse of children goes on and on when there's childrens' protection agencies but they'd be clueless/powerless to stand up to evil religions. I'm hearing lately how parent's just drain their children's bank accts., (funds awarded thru lawsuits or inheritances) and it's too bad. No one polices this stuff --- once funds are depleted what can a judge do. It's a joke! I'm sure if children have a substantial amt. the justice system is involved since yrly. accting/fees are charged -- easy money.

Religions seem to have all the privileges/protection and that needs to be changed to protect the innocent. In the meantime children are raped, families are ravaged --- some society!

Terry is a wise voice of reason . . .

Anonymous remains a serious target of the FBI and federal prosecutors. One ought to be very careful about what they say and/or do in support of a group of this nature. Criminal liability can be extended even to those who do not engage in any illegal acts on a criminal conspiracy theory, and the federal government has been very aggressive about going after Anonymous. If you are unlucky enough to get arrested under a criminal conspiracy theory, your legal defense could easily run between $50,000 and $100,000, and you have no right to get that money back, even if the charges are dropped or you are acquitted at trial.

Caveat emptor!

• Splash
    Splash

For years I have heard people bragging on here "oh yeah, give me the chance to bring wtbts down..." and now as soon as SOMEONE ELSE gets stuck into them, everyone wants to run to the hills and hide??

Think about that in one year from now when you start your grandiose boasts once again.

Splash.

Splash, did those boasts include the idea that criminal acts would be used to bring the WTS down?

Apples and oranges, my friend.

• LV101
    LV101

Really now -- what can posters do to bring down the Watchtower. We aren't hackers nor involved with any (but I appreciate what you're saying about the criminal acts involved/legal ramifications). Most of us are clueless as to who Anonymous/hackers are and regardless of who/what they are doubt anyone would be able to stand up to master crooks like Watchtower no matter. Did hear positive things about Wikileaks re/Scientology and the military and that's all most of us know.

Too bad the proper authorities aren't protecting the children but Watchtower would pay them off.

What do you suggest be done --- surely groups of ex witnesses might be able to bring forth legal action on behalf of the children.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Define criminal acts.

LV101: Lack of a good answer does not justify criminal conduct. Morever, Anonymous' hacking, if successful, will be nothiing but a flea bite for the WT, and they will use it to demonize all apostates even further than they already have, by linking them to attacks on "god's mouthpiece." If I had a good idea for f putting the WTBTS out of business, I would have already implemented it.

Nolaw: Visit a law library that has federal and state resources. Criminal acts defined in the federal and state codes are well-defined, and have been aggressively used by federal prosecutors against Anonymous members. They have arrested some of Anonymous' members based on a "conspiracy" allegation, whereby one can be held criminally liable even if nothing they personally did was actually illegal. Here's a recent, on point example:

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-06/us/us_new-york-hacker-arrests_1_denial-of-service-attacks-hacker-cyberattacks?_s=PM:US

Users of this forum ought to be really careful about what they post in connection with Anonymous. Daring the federal government is not a wise idea.

• LV101
    LV101

144001 -- don't you feel we as a group have been negligent in protecting the children via the justice system. Obviously, Silent Lambs is out there endeavoring to protect victims and many others I don't know about. I certainly haven't tried to be involved and that's the only possible thing we can do.

Why is the pedo website up and running if it's that unlawful of a group -- would not the gov't shut it down.

I don't care if the WTBTS goes out of business --- I want them to protect and value the children. There are too many elderly ones in their tender yrs. who need their religion. I saw a couple in the store today who've labored for yrs and I felt so sorry for them -- then I told myself maybe they're better off w/their hope, no matter what a phasod I think it is --- it's a hope.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

LV101, Actually there's another thing we can do as well. You've mentioned Child Protection Service(in the US) earlier. It is a good agency to report any child abuse cases(sexual or not). The Agency work with the law enforcement. You can also report the abuse cases to FBI if abuser crossed the State line with his/her victim. There are also verious agencies and community advocates that also can help to prosecut the abusers and will look into Watchtower's criminal involvment on the cases. PM me if you want more info.

• LV101
    LV101

thanks, blindnomore. Don't you imagine this has already been done w/all the various anti-watchtower info websites --- Silentlambs, Barbara Andersons.

I've been asking lawyers about this 'Anonymous' activity and whether our comments/statements (pro or adverse) on this board in any way constitutes criminal activity --- and whether we'd be considered part of anything illegal --- they're telling me we are entitled to our opinions (and that's all they are --- opinions) just as long as we're not involved in any illegal activity (hacking in this instance) w/Anonymous.

I do understand Terry and 144001's knowledge/research about Anonymous and agree it isn't the right road for justice/protection of children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit