Watchtower and Anonymous Links, Updates, News, etc.

by DT 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dalek
    dalek

I've heard it's basically over already. Womp womp.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

"there is a huge leakcomming out soon. don't know exactly when but thousends of docs are being scanned as this message is being posted. once leaked anonymous will work togethere to deface all the jw sites. this will cripple them. telling them how they are home to pedofiles and conduct massive money laundering scheams."

Spelling counts, folks. Anyone who can't even spell "pedophiles" is not likely sharp enough to hack anything (aside from the Engrish language).

• Aware!
    Aware!

Spelling counts, folks. Anyone who can't even spell "pedophiles" is not likely sharp enough to hack anything (aside from the Engrish language).

Anonymous has hackers from all of the world. That means that many don't speak English as their native language. Spelling is hard enough for many native English speakers, let alone non natives.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Anonymous has hackers from all of the world. That means that many don't speak English as their native language. Spelling is hard enough for many native English speakers, let alone non natives.

True, but P.R. is probably not a role that person should take as the pointperson for Anon, unless they really want to project the image of being a bunch of teens drinking Jolt Cola who actually should be doing their Engrish (sic) homework.

Besides, a linguistic forensics expert would absolutely devour that stuff up, aiding to establish a probable cause between a suspect and the e-mails they wrote as part of their Anon mission. They're potentially messing with FBI, now....

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

anything?????

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

seems like they've moved on to the next big controversy..

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What have they moved on to now?

• Londo111
  • DT
    DT

I thought I would update this by posting a link to the discussion about videos that are critical of the Watchtower Society being removed from YouTube.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/233918/1/Sparlockgate-the-YouTube-copyright-clampdown-continues

I know that Internet censorship is something that Anonymous is very concerned about, so this issue might capture their attention.

• flipper
    flipper

DT- Thanks for the thread and the bump. My wife and I are watching this development with eager anticipation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit