Watchtower and Anonymous Links, Updates, News, etc.

by DT 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• darthfader
    darthfader

Interesting thread... Since all posts to pastebin are anonymous, it's quite easy for someone to try to misdirect efforts. I trust very little posted there.

On the positive side of things as long as there is chatter present on the "interwebs", it might get picked up by someone who has some spare time on his/her hands with nothing better to do that poke around the WT servers.

If there really is incriminating evidence in a computer readible for that is connected somehow to the internet, I sincerely hope that it comes to light.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I'm just saying.. if the headers in the recent file leak are accurate...

The person who encrypted the 'big file" might not have been a qualified security expert. It's the Watchtower, after all.... they discourage education. Education is afterall, a "snare from Satan", right? Having some understanding of basic security concepts is SATAN's domain.

That might not have been the best security policy is all.

- Lime

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

To be serious - there are without doubt some serious security issues at the Watchtower, and perhaps their hiring qualifications are to blame.

That's what they get for using slave labor, eh, I mean volunteers, eh.... What DO they classify Bethelites as, nowadays? :)

Irony is, the dangers of home-schooling seem to be coming home to roost....

• flipper
    flipper

If you check the pastebin site, Anonymous is hard at it trying to crack into things. I have the utmost confidence in Anonymous, look what they did to Scientology exposing them a few years ago. Patience is a virtue here

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What did they do to Scientology?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

HintOfLime-

Would this be the first time that the Watchtower in Bethel had used someone unqualified to do a job because they had a bit of the skill set and were "spiritual". I seem to remember an old story on here about someone's two week stay at Bethel because they did airbrushing design and when they met with the photography department the guy running it was incredibly over his head and couldn't do the simplest of shoots.

I've done quite a bit of VBasic coding in Excel for jobs, I can do a bit of C++ and even a little Assembly coding but it doesn't make me qualified to do any sort of database design. However I have a feeling if I went to Bethel for whatever reason because of that minimal skill set I'd be at the top of the technology department because of the talent pool to choose from. At least from the things I've read regarding Bethel.

Hence I wouldn't be too surprised to see some elementary mistakes being made by the good ol' folks at Bethel regarding network security.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

"Anonymous" is a sort of brand - not a specific group/person.

So... is someone knowledgable in breaking the file looking at it... or just some random joe?

- Lime

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Tuesday:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there weren't some elementary mistakes made here.

Question is ... is anybody who can identify those mistakes really working on it?

- Lime

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

From what I've been gathering and have heard/know the folks working to crack this are quite knowlegable.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Tuesday: Ah. I'm not yet convinced.. Nor do I think this is the right course of action.

(Of course, the Watchtower lying, manipulating people, and protecting pedophiles is wrong too - but two wrongs don't make a right. Sometimes you have to be patient to catch a rat. )

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit