WT recently settled out-of-court with 5 victims of JW serial molester. Court documents now available to post on any website

by AndersonsInfo 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

yes i am very thankful too. thank you so mch for your hard work and the library of information on your site is incredble

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I would think that Candaces award influenced WTBT$ to pay out MUCH bigger settlements. Another HUGE PUBLIC loss would open the floodgates of litigation.

An attorney dream:........................." Just how much is 30% of 28 mil.............compounded daily.........?????"

Why CHASE ambulances when you can PARK outside the Kingdom Hall ????

Barb, we will have pancakes Sat morning and read your site !!!!!! Thanks!

• maisha
    maisha

The HOLY SPIRIT DIRECTS all appointments?

Jehovahs Hand will clean the congretation

It Blatantly Shows this to be completly in your dreams only!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

BOTR: I wonder why, in the face of more and more settlements, the WT clings to the silly rule.

I would guess there are two reasons for this:

1. Because they actually believe that they are "God's representatives" and
    2. They aren't smart enough to realize that they aren't and that they've got this "Two Witness Rule" wrong in it's application

BOTR: The Society is so lawyered up.

You can say that again! Their legalistic, rule-oriented approach to worship makes the Pharisees look like a bunch of amateurs.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

maisha: Jehovahs Hand will clean the congregation

I certainly understand what you meant and why you said this, but I was thinking we could use this JW-ism on any current dubs when discussing the matter:

US: Wow, what do you think of all the court cases, the settlements and judgments against the WTBTS involving the sexual abuse of children and pedophiles in the congregations? It must be Jehovah cleaning the congregations!

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

it's all rather pathetic.

i'd ask any parent who says that it's jehovah cleansing the congregation:

"so you mean to tell me that jehovah appointed this elder by means of holy spirit and prayerfl consideration so that he could molest children and be cleaned from the congregation?

or are you saying that despite the fact that he was molesting children and accsations were flying around him, the holy spirit chose a child molestor to represent a part of god's spirit directed organization.

how wold YOU feel if jehovah's method for cleaning his congregation necessitated your son or daughter being molested by an elder? does that seem loving in any way?"

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Marking

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yes, who wants to sacrifice a child to clean the congregation? Sounds like Molech worshipping.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Anxiously waiting for link. : )

• VM44
    VM44

Are the names of the congregational elders involved mentioned in the documents?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit