WT recently settled out-of-court with 5 victims of JW serial molester. Court documents now available to post on any website

by AndersonsInfo 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Something tells me that further details about this Campos case and the angrier I'm going to get at the WTBTS!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'The court documents reveal that Campos molested at least seven children, six male and one female and tried to molest two more.'

So the question is: If the JW Elders had handled the pervert Campos matter properly from the very beginning how many of these 7 children could have been spared molestation?

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

how can we access those public docments? i would love to show my mother

• life is to short
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

This coming weekend, I'm planning to have the documents available for download and will put the links on JWN.

Barbara

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Barbara,

Thank you for being a frontrunner in exposing the WT policy on child molesters.

And for all your hard work over the years.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I sure hope this case will open eyes of any who still believe in Watchtower's outward policies. (2 Tim 3:5)

The Watchtower do not automatically remove convicted criminal elders from their position neither do Watchtower refuse to appoint pedophiles in responsible position. It's all about who the Watchtower decide to believe. And it's always their elders over anyone(victims, governments, Rank & File, etc) and any laws.

Some of you here are active elders. I don't doubt you are doing the right thing especially in this issue, that's why you are here. The rest elders are simply company men.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Barbara, you are a Lion Heart!

• blindnomore
  • Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Thanks in advance for posting these documents. I am looking forward to reading them first thing in the morning (hint hint) : )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit