• irondork
    irondork

Sweet!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

top work

• BroMac
    BroMac

"you two sound just like jonah".............

that is awesome

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Marked......... because I just might have to use it one day! LOL Thanks for sharing! That was awesome!

CoC

• BroMac
    BroMac

they'll be back after watching the latest Blockbuster: Walk By Faith, Not By Sight. It could be you in that movie!!!!

the "changing his mind" is used in this video, by the guy who goes back to Jerusalem and gets killed. Ho do we know that anyone went BACK to Jerusalem from Pella?

seriously, has anyone watched it, its a propoganda piece. loved the elders meeting with the scrolls: "that was the hardest Elders meeting I've ever been to".

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Good reasoning.

If they return, tell them you want all further correspondence in writing, and that you may record any conversations.

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I have a meeting coming up that I am preparing for. This thread has some some really great reasoning and advice so I figured it needed a bump. I especially enjoy the OPs line of reasoning contrasting the events of Jonah's day and Armageddon. Also Bobcats comments, on how to manage the brothers attempts at using loaded questions to back you into a corner, are excellent. Enjoy!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Just for anyone else who is in the position I was, which was I could see The Question (do you believe this crock of s**t is God's Org) was quickly heading my way.

What I did was spike their guns, I went to two Elders, separately, and asked them to help me with proving it is God's Organization to "worldly" people, how could I prove the 1919 "Choosing" by Jesus ?

I knew these two would compare notes (they stuck together on everything in Elders Meetings, having discussed it all first)

Neither ever got back to me. But how could they ask me the question after that ?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit