We KNOW who they are

by DonJuel 68 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Shawn10538- lol that's funny stuff. We make the point that caution should be exercised in this endeavor not to ruin an innocent persons life by painting him or her as a pedophile, and now because of this stance we "don't have the character to stand up for what's right?" It seems to me that it takes a person of character to actually act in a controlled and measured way. I support wholeheartedly the effort to expose true pedophiles in this organization, and have actually taken a number of actions myself to do so, but the way that it seems that you are approaching it seems dangerous.

I am sorry you see my position as a lack of character. I can't speak for EE' as I don't know what his situation is currently, but for myself I can tell you that your assumption is incorrect.

SIAM

• yknot
    yknot

Shawn10538

So is every person who is still active a 'troll' for the WTS ?

Really .... if the best you got is character assassination .....run along dear

-huggles

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You don't even know what the plan is for the list. And you have absolutely no idea who you are calling reckless

They're two very good reasons not to go throwing names in your direction. Can't you see that?

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Okay, after some deliberation and consideration of your comments, efforts are being somewhat modified. Requests have been made for certain information to be collected. Once the final goal is achieved, it would be ideal if some cross-checking of information could take place. Nobody wants ANY innocent individuals damaged if it can be avoided. Ideally, if the 'official' database became available that would be the 'closer to perfect' scenario.

Now, if the actual database is collected nobody here can control whether that information is shared publicly or through the authorities. However, efforts have been made to encourage that endeavours stay within the bounds of the law as much as is possible.

Please keep in mind that this situation is highly emotional for many, many of us and maybe even if we have good intentions, our efforts and thinking can use gentle correction. I can only speak for myself, but I want as many children, families and individuals to be set free and live happy lives.

If there is any way for us to try to find a common goal and unite ourselves, now is the time to do it.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I do applaud your motivations and activism.

Please exercise caution in such endeavors.

• life is to short
    life is to short

headisspinning

Right on

• samiray
  • samiray
  • samiray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit