We KNOW who they are

by DonJuel 68 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DonJuel
    DonJuel

Folks! We need to unite on this one. All of us know names of elders and others inside the tower who are child molesters in different parts of the world….. Now that we have some allied out there in cyberspace I would like us to make the most of it…. Everyone who knows names and addresses to pedophiles inside the tower…Now is the time to act! Send me a message with info on the perpetrator and the information will lead to others…believe me, they are connected to someone else that’s into the same “hobby”! So now it`s up to all of us…. Let`s save as many of the silent lambs as we possibly can.. ACT! NOW! This is our time. We will not forgive. We will not forget. We are angry apostates. Expect us!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i have a few names but I don't know you and this is your 1st post

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Yeah... 1st post asking for names... I'm a little hesitant and wary of releasing any info.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Hey guys... No worries! I can vouch for DonJuel. If you do not want to send them to him, please send them to me. We are working very closely outside of JWN. Please PM me for more information. Thank you.

• fresia
  • DonJuel
    DonJuel

Folks! I completely understand. I have no time to loose in this, so I didn’t think before I acted. That’s why I have teamed up with headisspinning to do the thinking, I put the things in action. But give the names to headisspinning…and we can get forward!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ok ok I'll go to that dark place and try to remember names... some of the ones I knew about died a good place for them I'd say

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

good luck with your efforts...

this ridiculous JW policy regarding child molestors has got to stop!

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Just to be clear - we do not necessarily need the names of victims. We do need:

Name of pedophile:

Address/Telephone/Email address:

Current position:

If you have more details like the congregation or number of victims or anything like that, it's all useful. But the key info is their names and addresses.

Thank you.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

What are you going to do? Seek vigilante justice?

*Gasp* DonJuel is Batman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit