We KNOW who they are

by DonJuel 68 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cofty
    cofty

headisspinning - with a complete lack of information about what you plan to do with the names its only reasonable that people are raising strong objections.

The idea of an innocent person being publicly branded as a pedo is horrifying. You can't brush that off with "the greater good" argument.

Can you give any assurances about how names would be used?

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Information is being gathered and cross-referenced for accuracy wherever possible.

If this is not an appropriate forum for collecting data I'm sure it will be gathered through other means.
    There are many involved and vast untapped resources.

For those of you who voiced your concerns but also recognized all the facts simply cannot be put on the table just yet, please know that your opinions are very valid and are definitely being taken into consideration.

• cofty
    cofty

I can't imagine how it must be for victims to think that the bastards might actually be made to pay at last.

We all want you to succeed but please do it thoughtfully.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

DonJuel “if you as an adult accept that some non educated person could decide about things like that; well then you are so fucked up stupid so you deserve to be on that list!”

“They are going down – and they are going down hard! ”

You are one dangerous dude.

How about putting your own name on the list.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I haven't said what the plan was and nobody needs a destructive cult. They might need spirituality or take comfort in their faith or their relationship with God etc... but nobody needs an organization that ruins peoples lives.____Headisspinning

I totally agree, no one should be in need of such a destructive cult

but sadly, there are people who think they do.

And they think their relationship with God is through

Jim Jones, David Koresh Or the WTS.

there will always be people who will follow through to the bitter end

and the endin' is usually very bitter.

I'm not sayin you shouldn't do anything, just talk to others who may have dealt wit this, get advice on

what you could do. And truly I wish you well

• flipper
    flipper

HEADISPINNING & WASBLIND - Very true. No one needs a destructive cult, Especially a cult that hides lurking child molesters. Especially if they are elders, ministerial servants who have been placed in positions of responsibility and abuse their power over children. They are to be found criminally negligent and should be strung upside down in prisons by their genitals as well as exposed publicly. That's about as exposed as a person can get ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    I have seen ugly child custody battles where accusations are tossed frivolously....but with the accusation made the Elders are required to call Legal........

Yep, I've seen this happen twice in failed marriages I know of where wifey suddenly decides he's a pedophile when the divorce settlement isnt going her way. This is the ultimate intimidation technique and they know it. Elders and branch get involved, and you know the rest...

So if either of them women sees this and decides to cough you a name then hell decends again on the two innocent guys? Well that's just frickin great that is...

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Elderelite, who actually HAS a stupid name, has never to my knowledge considered anyone's action worth trying, so the fact that he is negative about this one, as all others, proves to me that it just might be worth my time. Elderelite, with the stupid name, is probably a troll for the Watchtower that tries to discourage any and all activism. He joins a few others on this site that never have anything positive to say about others' ideas, yet, much like it usually is, never has any ideas of his own. So that puts him in the great position of being free from criticism. Since he likely never leaves his home, there is nothing one can criticize about him. He never tries, so he can't fail.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Elder elite, can't leave and stuckinamovement all have one thing in common... they are trapped inside and don't have the character to stand up for what is right. It doesn't matter whether your idea is good or bad, they will put it down no matter what.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Can I have your name address and phone number Shawn? Just askin' ... you know I'd NEVER do anything silly with that information, ...honest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit