• ambersun
    ambersun

Lovely to meet you Mrs Cedars.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Welcome to the forum!

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

Welcome Mrs Cedars! Lots to learn, soak up, and share here. Hope you enjoy it as much as my wife and I have.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome MrsCedars!

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Hi MrsCedars! Very very nice bunch of folks here. *hugs*

• bigmac
    bigmac

hello Mrs Cedars---i'm english---but dont worry about your use of the english language---most people in England cant speak english---but rather its tx spk innit.

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome, I was in a similar position arriving here after my husband was already an established member. I too read CofC and realised that I had been lied to by a corrupt organisation and took the decision to walk away. It was the best thing I ever did.

I have a life with supportive and great friends and have found that life on the outside is so much better than I could have hoped. I wish you well on your journey.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Welcome Mrs. Cedars, as you can tell by my join date I too am relativly new to the forum. Reading Crisis of Conscience was a turning point in my spiritual life. It will upset you, you will be mad at the GB, sad for the years wasted and your world view changed forever. Please also read In Search of Christian Freedom, it is a wonderful addition to it as well.

• MrsCedars
    MrsCedars

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

blindnomore – I never would have known if you haven’t said

slimboyfat- I know the man I live with him!! I'm sorry you don't worship Thor though

AnnOMaly – he scrubs up well, sometimes...

JW- I would love to Wibble, maybe later because now I have to feed my baby

QueenWitch – I agree

Bigmac – Lv ur usr name. tnx 4 encouragement

nugget – I can see that we have few things in common , I’m glad I finally decided to ‘join the club’!!!

You guys are great

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome Mrs. Cedars! I look forward to you comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit