Introducing Mrs Cedars...

by cedars 127 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Mrs Cedars, welcome and hope you and Mr. Cedars become a great contributing team.

Scott77

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Mrs C.....See as always I am late in seeing this thread. But SO happy you joined us. I am Granny on board. but But GRANNIES LOVES to see others wake up....To see the WT "aint" what it says it is

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

WELCOME!!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Thanks, Mrs Cedars, Your pic is darling -something right out of The Great Gatsby.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Welcome Mrs Cedars,

I hope you can help my wife, too!

• oppostate
    oppostate

A warm welcome to Mrs. Cedars along with my continued appreciation for all you've done, Mr. Cedars, to expose the truth about The Truth. You're a true gent.

--0PP0

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

hi Mrs cedars - it is so nice to have you on board

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Glad to meet you at last, Mrs. Cedars. Your hubby and I meet frequentlyat the local pub to share a pint or two. I live just over the next hillside in Oregon. I try to keep Mr. Cedars out of trouble, but since you know him even better than I, you know how difficult that can be.

By the way, Mrs. Cedars, have you taken the 2012 JW Survey yet? And if you did, did you give all of the right answers? Inquiring minds want to know...

JV

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Gee, Mrs. Cedars. I didn't mean to be a thread-killer, although this wouldn't have been the first time.

So for the first time ever, I'm going to do something I've never done before and may never do again...

BTT

Looking forward to see more of you, Mrs. Cedars!

JV

• Simon
    Simon

Welcome MrsCedars !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit