Farkel is a liar and a cheat!

by seven006 62 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

HEY, HEY, HEY,

Seven006, Dave or whoever you are. There are people here wanting to buy a small bottle of baby shampoo. That's fine, but I asked about a 50 gallon drum of Jim Beam, and get no answer. Where are your priorities, money wise, that is.

Larc - who is into the loving place.

• seven006
    seven006

Paula,

You look so much like my ex-girlfriend it mesmerized me for a few seconds, then reality kicked in and the guys in the white coats helped me back to my room. I'm feeling much better now.

Red Horsey lady,

Don't be so stupid! We had our own dresses. What do you think we are? Freaks?

Derrick,

Are you the Derrick that Farkel thinks is a real ass bite or are you another one that people like? I get all you people from H2o mixed up all the time. It's hard to keep track of which one of you hates the other. I wish one of you guys could type up a list of all the people on the two different teams so all us who never had agony of developing long term hatreds on H20 can figure it all out.

It's hard know who are the good guys and who are the ass bits. The only ass bite I know for sure is Robert and he doesn't count because he is mental.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Larc,

What makes you think I have a 50 gallon drum of Jim Beam? Who do you think I am, Kent?
    Damn, some times I just crack myself up.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Fark,

I just bought that new Mac G4 duel processor super computer today 80 G hard drive 1+ G of ram and two 1 G processors with a cdwr and DVD burner, so I am going to get started on that stuff we talked about.

I came up with some more ideas that will make the concept even better and generate a hell of a lot more revenue, attract a lot bigger market and increase brand loyalty to ridicules proportions. You need to call me when you get a chance. The new additional ideas will blow your mind. Ya, ya, I know, I'm your daddy.

Dave

• noidea
    noidea

Dave,

Say it isn't so..then that means "I" never had any power over you. [:?]

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

MY GAWd I leave my post(computer) for 1/2 an hour and LOOK WHAT I MISS OUT ON!!

seven006....How the hell am I suppose to pay Farkel for walking my dog
    if Larc doesn't have access to Jim Beams e-mail account!??

And why havent I got that soap powder I orderd two weeks ago?

WHY are you so DAMN LUVABLE!!!

plm

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • seven006
    seven006

Paula,
    If you had it and didn't know, what good would it have been? As I have said many times before, your husband is a very lucky guy.

plmkrzy,
    The soap is on the way, stay in the tub and be patient!

I didn't know I was so damn luvable. I guess I just don't pay any attention to stuff like that. I have always wanted to be thought of as intelligent and creative. Being luvable and $4.50 will get me a tall mocha at Starbucks.

The next resume I send out I'll put luvable on it and see what happens.

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

seven006

[[Being luvable and $4.50 will get me a tall mocha at Starbucks.]]

I'll keep the bath water warm you bring the mocha.

plm

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • seven006
    seven006

plmkrzy,

Don't try and seduce me into your bath tub, it won't work! Unless you have bubbles, I like bubbles, then it might work, but none of this naked footsie rubbie up against my naked guy stuff kind'a thing. You damn women have sharp toe nails and my guy stuff ends up getting scratch, then I have to rub it and then all hell breaks out.

You damn women trick me into the damn bath tub like my mom use to do with little plastic boat toys when I was a kid. Have you ever had to go to the doctor to get a toy boat anchor pulled out of your little butt? It's god damned embarrassing!

Dave

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ah, tubs. I used to have this great little submarine toy. You put baking soda inside a little hole in the bottom, then put the sub in the tub. It would sink to the bottom, but as soon as the baking soda got wet, it would create bubbles that brought the sub back to the surface. I loved my tub sub. Wonder where it is? Has it gone to that great shipyard in the sky? It was only a little sub. Damn, I hope it's okay. (sigh)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit