Farkel is a liar and a cheat!

by seven006 62 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I have absolutely had it with Farkel's lies and (try new kiddy bathroom bubbles only $3.95 per bottle) his childish attempts to discredit those who still believe in god. He is relentless in his (now the one pound tub of the famous Amway laundry detergent only 19.95) efforts to shove atheism down our throats. I personally am offended by (new Amway energy bars in four tasty flavors, box of 12 only $6.95) his blatantly cynical attitude and slamming dialog.

I think his account should be (summers coming, try Amway car wax and make your old car look new)! deactivated and all his friends killed. Who in the hell does he think he (if you would like to get Amway products even cheeper, try being a distributor and watch your income sky rocket) is and what makes him think anyone cares?

Just because the JW's left a bad taste in his mouth in regard to religion why should (speaking of things that taste bad, maybe its because of bad breath, try new Amway breath mints and mouth wash for that "I just drank some mouthwash and had a couple of breath mints feeling") he think that all religions are bad? He has no proof at all that god does not exist and (Being an Amway distributor is fun and easy, just ask me!) he should stop trying to prove things he cannot. He is a damn liar!

Dave

• larry black
    larry black

haha you're one funny dude.

• ballistic
    ballistic

can I place an order? Here's the money.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ohhh yaaaa put me down for 2 bottles

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• think41self
    think41self

I wouldn't buy anything from you two old reprobates.

We are trying to start another flame war aren't we?

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• seven006
    seven006

Ballistic,

Who in the hell do you think you are coming on to my thread and (exactly what is it that you want and how much money do you have to spend?) trying to change the subject all the time?

It's always about you, I want this I want (do you have any kids? we got lots of kid products) and you never listen to anyone else. I wish that (I'll send you a catalog and you and the wife can take a look at it) you would stay the hell off my threads!

Dave

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Personally I like the approach Dave but man I just don't need any more soap. Can I suggest though that next time a flame war starts that we make them play strip poker? Every post that has a nasty insult in it, requires one piece of clothing to come off and of course we need a pic posted of it to make sure they are playing by the rules. Eventually we will have a bunch of nude and freezing posters in here only keeping warm by the heat of their arguements...but think of the wonderful contribution we would be making to the enviornment that way!

Skipper

• seven006
    seven006

Ven,

I am so tired of you following me around this (two bottles of what sweetheart?) board, just leave me alone damn it! I have told you before that (We have some new hair treatments if you like that kind of stuff) I am way too old for you and that I am not interested. Try finding some guy (or were you referring to tow bottles of scotch? I know you, ya little vixen) who is closer to your age and isn't pissed off at life! Do you think that just because I'm a guy that (I'll send you a catalog too, you can place your order with either Farkel or myself) I like women with big breasts and would do any thing they want?

I'm not that kind of man!

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

I vote for Skipper to be president of the world!

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Think,

Farkels the old fart, I'm just his junior fartner

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit