Seven,

Take a breath, now.

There you go.

It's gonna be alright *

love, laura

* someday

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry seven , I didn't mean this to turn into a soap opera.

can I have my order now?

• Celtic
    Celtic

2 bottles of peace spray please, 9 love potions, two saucepans for when things really get out of order, errrr ummmm, 2 ounces of that tolerance powder and 3 oranges please if you would, no, no plastic bag thankyou, conserve the environment!!

Peace

Making Music Mark

• butalbee
    butalbee

Seven006--I get what your saying crystal clear(thinking about sex, thinking about sex), and I understand what you mean(thinking about broad shoulders and nice firm chests). And I know how fustrating it is for you, as you pointed out(I love bubble baths)with all the cynical comment and slamming dialog(got any freesia bath products?). I really feel for you and believe me(mail me a catalog) I understand completely(need someone to wash my back).

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm still gonna get my special discount right!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• seven006
    seven006

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just get so upset when there is all this fighting on the board and (ballistic I love ya man, well,..in a guy not hugging non sexual kind'a way) it makes me crazy. I hate that Tina and Prisca have been at each other throats for (Celtic you want chips and a coke with that?) all this time and it's just plain stupid.

I don't know why they (batalbee you nasty little genX ginalmonster, you don't fool me for a second) just don't shut the hell up when it comes to making comments (and another thing, you are way over sexed and I have happily dated women just like you when I was younger) to each other. I mean come on, it only makes both of them look stupid. Then people feel they have to choose a (lisa, I'm feeling much better now, Iv had a nice cocktail to calm me down, thanks) side and pick between two people they like. Women can be so damn ( Ven, I got a special discount for you right here ya little trouble maker) crazy at times and so competitive.

It's all so ( crazy fricken women anyway) stupid!

Dave

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

hahahahaha...this thread is classic.

ashi

• butalbee
    butalbee

What is a genX ginalmonster????

• larc
    larc

Seven,

If I buy all the products you mentioned and pay full price, would through in one Farkel in the deal? I need someone to help me with my lawn and garden work this spring.

• Farkel
    Farkel

seven006,

You are a miserable, slanderous DipShit, (Did you get that quantity discount on the furniture polish yet?) and are out to destroy my reputation (you also got the special "Farkel discount" for our new web site, didn't you?) I've worked very hard to build a decent reputation (did that old biddy find out we added an extra two zeros to the amount on her check for the 5 gallons of Rose-scented perfume she bounght from us?) and it pisses me off that you are trying to ruin it. (I've almost hacked that credit card database on e-bay.)

Simon I ask you delete everyone's account but mine and Bibleman's. Forthwith.

Thank you. May you all have peas.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit