by seven006 62 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon
    and all his friends killed

Who's Farkel?

• seven006
    seven006

Farkel,

You obnoxious ass bite, don't even think of asking me an intelligent question about the extra ten present discount I was able to secure. The only two zeros old miss raisin ass saw were the ones in your empty head, and the ones I slipped by her while she was looking for her glasses that I hid under her coffee table doily while I forged her signature on the order.

Only a moron like you would try to hack a database on ebay you low life scum licker! I'll even bet you will try it again tomorrow at around 11:30 our time using that idea I gave you the last time I talked to your sorry ass on the phone. If you had any brains at all you lying bag of poodle piss you'd take my offer and we can talk about the details later after I get that email JPG you were supposed to send.

I don't even know why I waist my time talking to a moron like you........OK. I just got it.....you pimpled covered butt munch!

Don't ever call me again and especially not tomorrow to see if I did that thing you asked me to do so I can tell you if I can do it or not around noon or so!

Kiss my ass Fark!

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Farkel,

You obnoxious ass bite, don't even think of asking me an intelligent question about the extra ten present discount I was able to secure. The only two zeros old miss raisin ass saw were the ones in your empty head, and the ones I slipped by her while she was looking for her glasses that I hid under her coffee table doily while I forged her signature on the order.

Only a moron like you would try to hack a database on ebay you low life scum licker! I'll even bet you will try it again tomorrow at around 11:30 our time using that idea I gave you the last time I talked to your sorry ass on the phone. If you had any brains at all you lying bag of poodle piss you'd take my offer and we can talk about the details later after I get that email JPG you were supposed to send.

I don't even know why I waist my time talking to a moron like you........OK. I just got it.....you pimpled covered butt munch!

Don't ever call me again and especially not tomorrow to see if I did that thing you asked me to do so I can tell you if I can do it or not around noon or so!

Kiss my ass Fark!

Dave

• Farkel
    Farkel

seven006,

Oh, YEAH? Well, so's yo momma.

I'd say a lot more, but I have to play "Bank Examiner" with that old lady we sold the Rose-scented perfume to. She's got to be good for seventy or eighty grand. I expect you to contribute your half back to our business, since I'm not very happy you cooked our books to pay off your bookie.

Farkel

• noidea
    noidea

Dave,

Does Amway have massage oils? and would that come with a massage or is the extra?

• seven006
    seven006

Naeblis,

Don't you mean 15 gallons?

Batalbee,

I have no idea what genX ginalmonster means. I heard my younger son and a few of his biddies use that word along with the term MILF. The word MILF was directed to my son and a few seconds later a fight broke out. I asked what a MILF meant and when they told me I called them all a bunch of little perves. They seemed to all accept that with much pride.

Larc,

I don't know if Fark has time to mow anymore lawns right now, try him next weekend. Right now we are in a heated law suit against the Girl Scouts of America. We are suing them for age and gender discrimination for refusing to let us sell girl scout cookies. It pisses me off especially since Fark went out and bought the uniforms and everything. We figured what the hell, wearing an ugly brown dress and putting a few stupid ribbons in our hair while we hang out at a local grocery store for a few hours we'd clean up. Who can resist two middle aged guys in a dress selling cookies? It just isn't fair!

Mommy,

Is that really a picture of you? Tell your kids they are brilliant! Who would have ever thought of hiding under your moms shirt while playing hide and seek with the neighbor kids? Kid's are so damn creative!

Scully,

All the love and admiration should be directed at me. It was my idea and Fark didn't want to do it. He is such a pain in the ass when it comes to creative marketing. He wanted to sell Amway products door to door like a damn JW. I told him that concept has been done to death and unless we can trick people into coming to some kind of meeting and then convincing them that becoming an Amway distributor would save their lives it wouldn't work. Fark has the originality of a brick.

The only new concept in selling he has come up with is buying a pair of G-string underwear and walking through a shopping mall with the words "I love Amway, follow my ass" tattooed on his butt cheeks, you know, the old two sided bill board approach. He had the tattoo work done but since his ass is so skinny and baggy when he showed it too me all I could read was "I love my ass." You could smuggle a boat load of Cubans in the sagging depths of his butt crack. The man needs some serious cosmetic surgery.

Flower,

Once again I love to try and show you that even in the biggest pile of bull shit you can find a happy fly. When life gets you down, you flip it the bird and try to laugh. If you can look back at your wasted years as a JW and laugh you can make it through anything. We are the true survivors of Armageddon. We have made it through a mind controlling concept that millions of others are still duped by. If you can find a little humor in that, nothing is impossible.

Joy2bfree,

Desperation breeds creativity. Just wait until a real business idea is put together by Fark and me. There is an old saying, "its quite a comfort accepting the fact that you are totally fucked, you realize that things can't get any worse." You put two middle aged guys who have been out of work for a long time together in one room and you get one of two things. An incredible business concept that will make millions, or, two drunk middle aged guys talking about stupid business concepts that will make millions.

Lauralisa,

I tried going to that website but I kept getting a message saying "cannot find website." I tried again and again and again. That was cruel and make me feel stupid. I loved the concept.

Alan F.

You MIT graduates are real thinkers. I'll bet you stayed up all night coming up with that one. How many times have I told you that you are not funny. You spend to much time thinking. You spend all day trying to come up with a sophisticated computer chip that will work faster than the speed of light and process a trillion calculations per millisecond while developing a super electronic cooling system to keep it from blowing up the western United States and then you come home and all you can say is "Poopie Doopie on Youpie".

Just one quick comment in response, Eighty year old scotch in not designed to be a brain douche.

Hillary-step,

Stop playing with Alan! Bad association spoils usefull brain cells.

Hippikon,

Farkel is the reincarnation of Albert Einstein and Sniffles the cartoon mouse all rolled into one.

Noidea,

Don't start that with me, Your smile does not have power over me anymore. Do not conjure up images in my head of massage oil and stuff like that. I told you before, another place, another time, another life.

• noidea
    noidea

Dave,

You said:

Don't start that with me, Your smile does not have power over me anymore.
    Do you mean to tell me that I once had the power and I didn't even know it.
  • RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    Who can resist two middle aged guys in a dress selling cookies?

You are both in the same dress? Interesting concept. Hmmmm....

Is it only me, or are there subliminal, hidden messages in this thread? Why do I have the insane desire to start typing credit card numbers in response to several of Seven's posts? Why am I gagging on a rose-scented misasmic ether that has suddenly engulfed my terminal?

Why am I not rich?

• Derrick
    Derrick
    Simon I ask you delete everyone's account but mine and Bibleman's. Forthwith.

Someone tried that over on H2O with, er, rather tragic consequences. ;-)

Farkel, Farkel, Farkel, what can be done to fully restitute your former AAA reputation so painstakingly earned over so many years, yet so cruelly damaged by one seven006 in the click of a reply?

Derrick

• Farkel
    Farkel

Rick,

: Someone tried that over on H2O with, er, rather tragic consequences. ;-)

Yeah. Who did that again?

" Farkel, Farkel, Farkel, what can be done to fully restitute your former AAA reputation so painstakingly earned over so many years, yet so cruelly damaged by one seven006 in the click of a reply?

LOLOL! I think seven006 pretty much told the truth, myself!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit