I've been enlightened.

by Emery 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Emery.

You can say things, but you have to be really careful. Like, don't tell them something they didn't already know, and don't tell them your thoughts on a subject. Instead, just mention some really idiotic teaching or rule without actually deriding it yourself ..... then shut up and let them fill in the gaps.

• Emery
    Emery

@sd-7 I read your story so far and its a great read!

Haha, well my wife is basically on the same page as me. Everything ive presented her has always been in the publications.

@ Black Sheep

I have learned to be careful... its crazy how sensitive your social life becomes in the organization when you begin studying and researching TTATT.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome aboard!!! Glad you've come to the realization of the WTBS is all about.

Kool Jo

• tec
    tec

Welcome Emery! Well done. Good eyes.

Peace,

tammy

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Welcome!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

It's hard to stay in when you know it's all a lie but, and it's a big but, if you have family in you risk losing them. So be careful and you may be able to bring some of your family out with you. I truly hope you can.

I wasted 27 years of my life to that organisation and a few more years when I left, simply because it took me a time to shake off the brain washing.

I hope you make it.

Oooooh I forgot to say welcome.

Peace

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome and get ready to learn the truth about the truth.

I'm 65 years old and spent over 30 years knocking on doors and trying to convince myself that this was God's organization. Wrong!

I wish you the best.

HappyDad (from near Pittsburgh, PA)

• Aware!
    Aware!

I'm so glad my generation has ready access to the real truth at just a click or tap away. I take my hat off to everybody that was in for so long and consequently had to suffer more. Please know that your efforts to bring awareness are not in vain and have probably helped many. I know they helped me. Thanks.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welome to the forum.

Don't know who originally wrote this but it serves us well:

"Better to have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question."

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Welcome and wish you the best in your escape!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit